Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

sandpat 10-12-2010 07:18 AM

Me....?????? Bribing???? No way!! And insinuating that Terri is open to taking bribes....well, thats just naughty...oh, wait a sec. She did just ask what you would pay her to take you off the list. Hmmmm...I think that was just a test. ........Yes, thats it, it was just a test to see how naughty you would go. Leota...your toes are getting mighty close to that line too!!

Wow..200....thats a lotta SS pressies floating around! And they say the USPS has $$ troubles. This should help!

Short an Sweet 10-12-2010 07:28 AM

just a wandering thought: being Nice all year gets you lots of presents at Christmas, but being NAUGHTY all year gives you a YEARS worth of FUN. just sayin ....

sandpat 10-12-2010 07:53 AM

Ummm....well, I guess it depends on your definition or naughty and nice.....:lol::lol:

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
just a wandering thought: being Nice all year gets you lots of presents at Christmas, but being NAUGHTY all year gives you a YEARS worth of FUN. just sayin ....

trupeach1 10-12-2010 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet

You're right!!!!!!!!!

I will throw the pressie to the wind (or in Teri's direction) if I must. I would rather have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trupeach1 10-12-2010 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by aussie croydon
I can't wait to start thinking about what to send my secret santa person.

You mean you didn't start thinking about it the minute you hit send with your PM to Teri??????????

trupeach1 10-12-2010 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by craft phanatic

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Oh I dunno Leota...you are teetering on the list too!

Watch your back Leota, Peach might give you a push. I heard somewhere that she is naughty! With a name like "Peach" you would think she is sweet but a little froggie told me differently. :lol:

Leota quick give me your hand I will help you over to the other side, which is the fun side. There is not pushing involved.

Leota 10-12-2010 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Watch your back Leota, Peach might give you a push. I heard somewhere that she is naughty! With a name like "Peach" you would think she is sweet but a little froggie told me differently. :lol:

Leota quick give me your hand I will help you over to the other side, which is the fun side. There is not pushing involved.

Realllyyy?????? nah.... I think I'll stand a little FARTHER from the edge.... If you really want to see good.... take a look at the border I put on cdcatlovers IRR 3 center (Group 14) :D

trupeach1 10-12-2010 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Leota

Realllyyy?????? nah.... I think I'll stand a little FARTHER from the edge.... If you really want to see good.... take a look at the border I put on cdcatlovers IRR 3 center (Group 14) :D

I can't find it, I went to IRR where is it????????

Leota 10-12-2010 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Leota

I can't find it, I went to IRR where is it????????

Here: http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-59910-7.htm

Debra Mc 10-12-2010 10:30 AM

What is gonna be funny is if you two get each other & don't know it. What a laugh. We will all get a christmas chuckle.