Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

trupeach1 10-12-2010 11:33 AM

YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many more will there be???????????????

trupeach1 10-12-2010 11:38 AM

UTTTTTTTOOOOOO has anyone looked at the list lately???????? You should, Teri commented by more names!!!!!!!

Littleone you better watch your P's and Q's.

Leota 10-12-2010 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by PurplePassion

Originally Posted by Leota

Originally Posted by Debra Mc
What is gonna be funny is if you two get each other & don't know it. What a laugh. We will all get a christmas chuckle.

Which two are you talking about???? there's 200 of us and we're all mischievous :D

Some of us are little angels! Don't group me in with the meanies.

Yeah we know how ANGELLIC you are :D

Leota 10-12-2010 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by craft phanatic

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Oh I dunno Leota...you are teetering on the list too!

Watch your back Leota, Peach might give you a push. I heard somewhere that she is naughty! With a name like "Peach" you would think she is sweet but a little froggie told me differently. :lol:

Leota quick give me your hand I will help you over to the other side, which is the fun side. There is not pushing involved.

Realllyyy?????? nah.... I think I'll stand a little FARTHER from the edge.... If you really want to see good.... take a look at the border I put on cdcatlovers IRR 3 center (Group 14) :D

I can't find it, I went to IRR where is it????????

Here: http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-59910-7.htm

Is that the one you were talking to me about?????? It came out beautiful.

Yes. Thank you .... I'm quite please with it... but cdcatlovers hasn't seen it yet or anyone else in the group

koko 10-12-2010 11:56 AM

I think you all have it wrong. Some of the meanies have a wonderful sense of humor ... each day I look forward to reading their messages and seeing their wit come through. I can enjoy it cause it's not written to me!!

Today I came up with what I am going to do for my Secret Santa person and found perfect fabric for it - hope she'll like it.

trupeach1 10-12-2010 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by koko

Today I came up with what I am going to do for my Secret Santa person and found perfect fabric for it - hope she'll like it.

Do tell!!!!!!!!!!!!

koko 10-12-2010 12:10 PM

Do tell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this a test??? What if you're my secret giftee person then you would know. Oh NO I can not tell.

Leota 10-12-2010 12:17 PM

Do tell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this a test??? What if you're my secret giftee person then you would know. Oh NO I can not tell.

Koko...be very careful ... there are some people here that are tricksters and they will get you in trouble...

Jennifer22206 10-12-2010 01:00 PM

I am sweet and innocent. My halo is a little dented and dusty, but that's only because of the fabric scraps flying around!.. oh no.. maybe I said too much!

Tink's Mom 10-12-2010 01:32 PM

My halo is held up by my little horns...so, I could be very good or.......?