Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

lab fairy 10-19-2010 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by abonda
OH LITTLEONE Do LOVE THE SONG. SING IT AGAIN, HUMMM SING IT AGAIN!!!!

Can you sing it in "Chimpmunk"? I love "Chipmunk".

abonda 10-19-2010 11:20 AM

Terrrrriiiiii!!!!! My wonderful, beautiful, loving, caring, hardworking,attractive, breathtaking breath of fresh air Head ELf!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!!! I'm calllling Yooou!!

I just wanted to say that peachy is the one who broke into my computer and typed the word COAL instead of FABRIC. I said that Terri should get FABRIC lots and lots of FABRIC!!! not COAL! Those are the facts and I'm sticking to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! :thumbup: ;-) :-P

abonda 10-19-2010 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by lab fairy

OH LITTLEONE Do LOVE THE SONG. SING IT AGAIN, HUMMM SING IT AGAIN!!!!

Can you sing it in "Chimpmunk"? I love "Chipmunk".

ME TOOO

trupeach1 10-19-2010 11:40 AM

Terrrrriiiiii!!!!! My wonderful, beautiful, loving, caring, hardworking,attractive, breathtaking breath of fresh air Head ELf!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!!! I'm calllling Yooou!!

I just wanted to say that peachy is the one who broke into my computer and typed the word COAL instead of FABRIC. I said that Terri should get FABRIC lots and lots of FABRIC!!! not COAL! Those are the facts and I'm sticking to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! :thumbup: ;-) :-P

You TRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not break into you computer everyone knows I couldn't do that I can't even post pictures how would I be able to figure out how to break into your computer. I tried to help you and this is the thanks I get. You deserve to be on the naughty list. I hope you stay there until you rot, rot and smell like dead frogs.

CraftsByRobin 10-19-2010 11:52 AM

*feels like I've entered the twilight zone*

thelondonzoo 10-19-2010 12:02 PM

ROFL! That was awesome. ;)

littleone 10-19-2010 12:23 PM

You TRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not break into you computer everyone knows I couldn't do that I can't even post pictures how would I be able to figure out how to break into your computer. I tried to help you and this is the thanks I get. You deserve to be on the naughty list. I hope you stay there until you rot, rot and smell like dead frogs.[/quote]

Ya, you tell her there girl. She is so sneaky. I thought I hear a lot of whispering going on. And for her to imply that you were computer literate !!!!!

koko 10-19-2010 12:36 PM

I've just returned from the Post Office - sending Halloween items out to family not my prissies yet, but since I was there I asked about sending items to Canada since some of you had questions about that...My Post Master said Canada has one of the worst track records for getting mail to its owners when packages are mailed outside of Canada...hold ups are at customs at the borders but no one seems to know why. He also said it can take up to a month to get packages there. If possible, he suggested items be sent in those large envelopes and NOT boxes since the boxes are MUCH MORE expensive to send. And there is no confirmation and no tracking form or system :( Hope this helps.

maine ladybug 10-19-2010 12:39 PM

Thanks for the inforamtion. I've got to get my present in the mail soon then. Have everything, just haven't mailed it yet. I hope it will fit in an envelope!

Jennifer22206 10-19-2010 01:04 PM

I have everything, just waiting on hubby to bring down the wrapping paper from the attic so I can wrap my bits and pieces.. Santa told me he couldn't wrap everything..