Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

sharon b 10-20-2010 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by sharon b

Originally Posted by littleone

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I will take all the information and put it at the top of Page One with the rules. Not that everyone will see them, some are just NOT reading the rules as to what to do for this. Even when I change the title, some are NOT seeing it.

Thank You Terri, you are the greatest. Always trying to keep everyone informed. You are such a busy lady and you still took this on. Kudos to you gal...........can you hear me clapping, I need to stop now my hands are starting to sting. :lol: :lol:

Terri- don't buy it :wink: They are just sucking up trying to get moved to the nice list :roll: We all know it won't last :lol: LOL

Scoot away little grasshopper Patty's frogs might eat you!!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: TERRI-- HELP !!!!!!!!!

LOL

littleone 10-20-2010 10:00 AM

I will take all the information and put it at the top of Page One with the rules. Not that everyone will see them, some are just NOT reading the rules as to what to do for this. Even when I change the title, some are NOT seeing it.

Thank You Terri, you are the greatest. Always trying to keep everyone informed. You are such a busy lady and you still took this on. Kudos to you gal...........can you hear me clapping, I need to stop now my hands are starting to sting. :lol: :lol:

Terri- don't buy it :wink: They are just sucking up trying to get moved to the nice list :roll: We all know it won't last :lol: LOL

Hiccup, Sniffle, sniffle, you hurt my widdle feelings, I am always nice you big meany………. :-( :-( :-( :-(

trupeach1 10-20-2010 10:15 AM

Scoot away little grasshopper Patty's frogs might eat you!!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: TERRI-- HELP !!!!!!!!!

LOL

I am sorry Teri can't help did you read the above where she said she will be away for a few days???????????? She is packing she doesn't have time to come babysit..........so WATCH OUT you little grasshopper did you see what happened to your family a few pages ago????????????? They were hanging upside down on a pole all nice a plumb and juicy and ready for someone to eat. The little ones like you dipped in chocolate. So once again scoot away little grasshopper before someone dips you in chocolate, send you to Patty and she eats you.

tlrnhi 10-20-2010 10:59 AM

Sharon, it's ok. Don't worry.
Just remember, you can hop away like grasshoppers do, but Peach has to hang around on a tree and wait for someone to pick her OR for birds and bugs to eat her. The 2d part sounds really yucky!

Also, ya'll that are being naughty.....Sharon has my permission to put you on the Naughty List or Nice List while I am gone. SOOOOO...ya'll better be nice to her! hehe

PurplePassion 10-20-2010 11:25 AM

I am so sorry that I offended you . I just wanted to get some info from anyone that would know about shipping there. I wanted to make sure my SS pal was going to get their great presents safely and on time. Ok, So are the few of you done bashing me now? I guess this will be the last time I partake in these group activities.

thelondonzoo 10-20-2010 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by PurplePassion
I am so sorry that I offended you . I just wanted to get some info from anyone that would know about shipping there. I wanted to make sure my SS pal was going to get their great presents safely and on time. Ok, So are the few of you done bashing me now? I guess this will be the last time I partake in these group activities.

*hugs*

abonda 10-20-2010 01:30 PM

First of all I didn't Bash You. I don't even know you. But If your on this board than I know your a nice person. Don't be foolish and drop out of group activities because of this. We are all childish at times. If you think I bashed you then I totally apologize! Please let the spirit to which this swap was intended go on. In Love and Joy and good humor??!! We all want our SS Pal's to recieve their great presents safely and on time. They will. It is hard to follow any group because it is so large and there are soooooo many people posting. Sometimes they even post on the wrong site. If you need to know any important information on any group you really should PM the coordinater of which ever swap you join. Then you will get the correct answer.

Love ya Purple passion You are on the Nice list. For now! :-D

trupeach1 10-20-2010 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by abonda

First of all I didn't Bash You. I don't even know you. But If your on this board than I know your a nice person. Don't be foolish and drop out of group activities because of this. We are all childish at times. If you think I bashed you then I totally apologize! Please let the spirit to which this swap was intended go on. In Love and Joy and good humor??!! We all want our SS Pal's to recieve their great presents safely and on time. They will. It is hard to follow any group because it is so large and there are soooooo many people posting. Sometimes they even post on the wrong site. If you need to know any important information on any group you really should PM the coordinater of which ever swap you join. Then you will get the correct answer.

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except for being on the nice list, you called our fun jibberish that wasn't very nice so I put you on the naughty list. And there you will stay until Santa says otherwise. :lol: :lol: :lol:

littleone 10-20-2010 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by abonda

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except for being on the nice list, you called our fun jibberish that wasn't very nice so I put you on the naughty list. And there you will stay until Santa says otherwise. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya I'd say you need to stay on the naughty list just for a little while..........and you most definitely just have to participate in the groups. We would miss you PurplePassion (purple being my favorite color by the way).

trupeach1 10-20-2010 02:24 PM

So Littleone why is purple your favorite color? Is it because you are so naughty that you get your butt smacked and it is always a pretty shade of purple???????