Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

trupeach1 10-21-2010 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by abonda
Because don't you remember Peachy that I had to come home for spy duty for Santa? Remember you wouldn't go so he sent me? Did you have a brain fart or something? That's why I sent him the secret Notes!! I will be back at the Pole tomorrow you and santa are suppose to come pick me up in the sleigh.

OMG I did forget I am just so upset that Littleone wrote all those mean thing under my name and now I am on the naughty list and it wasn't my fault. There has been a change in plans. You are to come back yourself we can not I repeat we can not come and get you. These are the directions from Albany NY. They are easy you won't get lost. From Albany head north for about 3 hours. You will hit Lake George. Rachel Ray is from Lake George and will be visiting her mom for a few days. They would like you to be a guest of theirs for lunch along with bringing all the candies they have made back to Santa for all the good little boys and girls. There are no cookies for Santa as everyone knows Rachel doesn't bake. When you leave there you will continue to head north for about an hour, You will come to Schroon Lake my personal favorite place in the world. You will spend the night at Schroon Lake in a log cabin on the lake. The next day stop at Frontier Town it is about 15 minutes north of the lake and on the way back to the North Pole or as we like to call it, the Pole. At Frontier Town they have all the cowboy and indian toys for the children Santa said they worked extra fast to have all the toy's ready. Now there are too many toys for you to take with you he just wants you to check them out and make sure they are up to Santas standards, NO LEAD PAINT. Santa has a sub contractor trucking company to pick them up at the beginning of Dec. You have seen Santas warehouse there is no more storage so those toys will be delivered to the North Pole. When you leave Frontier Town you could stop at Fort Ticonderoga since it is Oct they have the ghost tours and you will basically be passing by it so if I were you I would go there. After that you head straight north for about 1 and 1/2 hours. Look to the east as you are driving you will see Lake Placid and the 1980 Olympic Village, what a beautiful sight. Once you see the Swiss Chalet Motel look for the sign that says North Pole Santas Wokshop and you are back to the North Pole. EASY PEASE................... we miss you!!!!!!!!!!!

trupeach1 10-21-2010 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by twistedsheets
AAAAWWWW She's on her own with the Bunny. I'm scared of huge furry creatures as well as those devilish Clowns!!!

There is NOTHING and I mean NOTHING scarier then a clown!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

zyxquilts 10-21-2010 09:08 AM

Hmmmmm....I have been watching carefully what all y'all have been writing here....be afraid, be mightily afraid!

abonda 10-21-2010 10:51 AM

I can't believe you and Santa forgot Me!!!! Well that is mean. I am not going to walk all the way to the Pole!!!! I will just have to stay here!! :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :thumbdown:

Jim's Gem 10-21-2010 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by zyxquilts
Hmmmmm....I have been watching carefully what all y'all have been writing here....be afraid, be mightily afraid!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

littleone 10-21-2010 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by abonda
I can't believe you and Santa forgot Me!!!! Well that is mean. I am not going to walk all the way to the Pole!!!! I will just have to stay here!! :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :thumbdown:

It will be a long walk but you only have Peachy to blaim for sending to the secondary workshop

littleone 10-21-2010 10:58 AM

WHO WROTE THIS I DEMAND TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teri this wasn't me I am sure it must have been Littleone. She asked for my password she gave me some BS story about ADMIN needing it so without thinking I gave it to her. She come on the board under my name she wrote those things not me. Littleone is a sneak she wanted me to be put back on the naught list but I don't belong there, you could see I have been nice. Look at how nice I was to Magnolia when she felt bad that Koko said she was showing off. I made Magnolia feel better, I did really I did. This wasn't me. I belong on the nice list. :cry: :cry: I was even up all night making a pressie for my person. I couldn't have written that I was busy last night. It was Littleone I tell you she is such a trouble maker she hides behind the fact that she is little. However we don't know for sure that is is. There is no pic of her she could be BIGFOOT for all we know. 8 feet tall and hairy, actually she could be 4 feet tall and hairy too but that is not the point the point is I am sure it was her that write those things under my name beacuse I have been good.[/quote]

Peachy, Peachy, Peachy……..why do you tell such big fat lies, do you think Teri is that that gullible? Teri knows me; the Little One (aka: as the Wee One to those really close friends); is a good little person who stands only 5’1” so has not one iota of a sneaky, mean, conniving, lying little bone in her little body. She would never makeup stories about someone else just to hide the fact that she was naughty. Peachy, you are accusing me with out any proof, and that is just bad. I so afraide for you that you are going to be staying on the naughty list forever cause there is little chance that you will change your ways; never faesing up to your ways of error. And who knows if you were really up all night working on that pressie, you can not provide us with any proof so I think it is all a big fat lie that you have spun along to Teri.
SPUOTNL = Superpeach u on the naughty list

Now on top of that you have sent Abonda on a wild treck to Santa’s secondary workshop. Was she not given the special designation of EA to Santa. Her place is at the head office located at the NORTH POLE.
The address is SANTA CLAUS, NORTH POLE, H0H 0H0, CANADA. Santa’s North Pole home in Canada is elusive, so to keep nosy, unwanted photographers away. Mr. Claus does like his privacy the rest of the year, after all. I hope Abonda hasn’t started out yet following the direction you gave her, otherwise she is going to oh so late for the meeting and further assignments from Santa.

Peachy I am very worried for you, you need to make plans to reform and do it quick. It is only 51 days till the pressies are opened. You don’t want to be disappointed and for sure nobody wants to hear Peachy sobbing. I will pray really hard for you cause it is going to take some real effort on your part and some miracles to get you back on the NICE list. I think it is going to take all the SS to pray for you, I mean this is a big request. Phew

tlrnhi 10-21-2010 11:18 AM

Ok everyone needs to play nice.
I'm signing off so I can go and play nicey nice with the in-laws. Sharon b will be making sure everyone is good, so will Patti...they are my helpers.
I WILL BE CHECKING IN!!!

littleone 10-21-2010 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Ok everyone needs to play nice.
I'm signing off so I can go and play nicey nice with the in-laws. Sharon b will be making sure everyone is good, so will Patti...they are my helpers.
I WILL BE CHECKING IN!!!

You have a super great time, and don't you worry your little head about us, we are all going to be on our best behavior, well can't speak for you know who, (Peachy) but we are working on her. I will be busy taking care of the reindeer. They have to get their hooves trimmed up, don't want them leaving any dintters in the rooftops.

:lol: :lol:

joyceelaine1951 10-21-2010 11:46 AM

Wouldn't that be awesome!