Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

abonda 10-21-2010 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22

Originally Posted by abonda

Originally Posted by trupeach1

I can't believe you and Santa forgot Me!!!! Well that is mean. I am not going to walk all the way to the Pole!!!! I will just have to stay here!! :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :thumbdown:

No we didn't forget you, and you don't have to walk. Santa is sending the hunky guy to pick you up, you know the one with the nice butt. Re read what I wrote, Santa had a very important job for you, you have to go to Frontier Town to get all the cowboy and indian toys. You have to make sure they are lead free. You have been working so hard that is why Santa said to stay over night in the cabin on Schroon Lake, he thought it would be a mini vacation for you. Don't cry we didn't forget you!!!!!!!!!!! NOW PUT ON THAT HAPPY FACE we will have your favorite snow cone waiting for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Thank Goodness!!! Which Hunk was that ? Nice Butt? I'm a gal that likes the bedroom eyes! I almost put Santa on the Naughty list with you. I'm sorry :oops: I will go to get the cowboyand indian toys and stay on my mini vacation with the Hunk but only I like him? Don't forget I like my snow cone double dipped!!!!! Yum Oh Yah is this the hunk that's picking me up???

I think ADULTERY moves you soundly to the naughty list and possible a slippery slope to h*ll!You are under the very bad influence of trupeach and need to run,run like a house on fire!

Get your mind out of the gutter!!! I never said I was going to sleep with him?????????!!!!!!!!!! OMG I'm a married woman!!! We will not be staying in the same room!! It is a big hotel you know. I said I was Married I didn't say I was Dead!!! I can still have eye candy. Even though my eyesight isn't what it used to be. I'm Also a GOD fearing woman. GOD did not say I couldn't look!! So there!! :thumbup: You are just jealous Santa sent me on this mission. 8-)

abonda 10-21-2010 01:48 PM

I Think Cindy needs to go on the NAUGHTY list for saying that about me don't you think?????????????

trupeach1 10-21-2010 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22

I can't believe you and Santa forgot Me!!!! Well that is mean. I am not going to walk all the way to the Pole!!!! I will just have to stay here!! :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :thumbdown:

No we didn't forget you, and you don't have to walk. Santa is sending the hunky guy to pick you up, you know the one with the nice butt. Re read what I wrote, Santa had a very important job for you, you have to go to Frontier Town to get all the cowboy and indian toys. You have to make sure they are lead free. You have been working so hard that is why Santa said to stay over night in the cabin on Schroon Lake, he thought it would be a mini vacation for you. Don't cry we didn't forget you!!!!!!!!!!! NOW PUT ON THAT HAPPY FACE we will have your favorite snow cone waiting for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Thank Goodness!!! Which Hunk was that ? Nice Butt? I'm a gal that likes the bedroom eyes! I almost put Santa on the Naughty list with you. I'm sorry :oops: I will go to get the cowboyand indian toys and stay on my mini vacation with the Hunk but only I like him? Don't forget I like my snow cone double dipped!!!!! Yum Oh Yah is this the hunk that's picking me up???

I think ADULTERY moves you soundly to the naughty list and possible a slippery slope to h*ll!You are under the very bad influence of trupeach and need to run,run like a house on fire!

Get your mind out of the gutter!!! I never said I was going to sleep with him?????????!!!!!!!!!! OMG I'm a married woman!!! We will not be staying in the same room!! It is a big hotel you know. I said I was Married I didn't say I was Dead!!! I can still have eye candy. Even though my eyesight isn't what it used to be. I'm Also a GOD fearing woman. GOD did not say I couldn't look!! So there!! :thumbup: You are just jealous Santa sent me on this mission. 8-)

I know you abonda we both live at the Pole, I KNEW YOU WEREN"T SLEEPING with him. Beside nothing would happen he is Santas helper and you know they are not human and only have sugar plums dancing in their heads. They don't do the horizontal momba. Yes CBridges22 get your mind out of the gutter. For that you belong on the naughty list!!!!!!

trupeach1 10-21-2010 01:52 PM

I Think Cindy needs to go on the NAUGHTY list for saying that about me don't you think?????????????

I think she needs to go on the naughty list for what she said about you and me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is that little grasshopper when you need her????? I hope she is taking notes to give to Teri upon her return.

koko 10-21-2010 04:08 PM

Cute Hunk....are you still looking for more volunteers????

littleone 10-21-2010 05:28 PM

I think she needs to go on the naughty list for what she said about you and me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is that little grasshopper when you need her????? I hope she is taking notes to give to Teri upon her return.

I am with you both, Cindy fits the requirements of being on the nasty list, I am sure Grasshopper will be informing Teri of the gossip that Cindy is spreading around.

sandpat 10-21-2010 06:34 PM

Oh my...I lost this thread for awhile and I'm afraid to go back to look at what has been going on. This hunky guy came up on my screen and almost ..well...I'm not sure what happened exactly, but my eyes started watering... Then..then...then ya'll were being really ugly so I'm just too scared to go back to look further.

what in the world has gotten into ya'll????

trupeach1 10-21-2010 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat

Teri is away for a few day!!!!!!!!!!!! :-P :-P :-P She said she was leaving you in charge..........I guess you didn't get the memo because you weren't here either.

sharon b 10-21-2010 07:05 PM

Got some very good notes :wink: Now behave yourselves :roll:

sandpat 10-21-2010 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat

Teri is away for a few day!!!!!!!!!!!! :-P :-P :-P She said she was leaving you in charge..........I guess you didn't get the memo because you weren't here either.

Hmmm.....maybe it would have been better if she had sent me an email...ok...*big sigh*..I guess I'll have to go back on the pages to see who is responsible for stirring the pot like this. :shock: