Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

abonda 10-23-2010 09:55 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Hey guys!! Just got back from shopping???? I wonder what for???? I'll never tell....... I'm glad everyone is coming to the quilting nite. For you who don't know where it is just look for the Snow cone sign. If you can't find it just stop by my Igloo and I'll show you. Oh do you want to see where I'm staying????? I just love it here. Santa is so good to all of us!!

This is my bedroom
[ATTACH=CONFIG]102009[/ATTACH]

Just look for this sign
[ATTACH=CONFIG]102080[/ATTACH]

Jennifer22206 10-23-2010 11:14 AM

Yep leota and I are at the lodge having a blast in the workshop. My side is a total mess with different threads and fabrics and other goodies. Leota is much cleaner than me

trupeach1 10-23-2010 12:34 PM

Some person who will remain nameless has comment on anther thread that I am not nice.......I think that is WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! What she wrote was jibberish, if people aren't following this thread they will not know what she is talking about and may think I am a mean nasty person which basically she said, and not in a joking manner............I JUST NEEDED TO VENT...........but she is wrong. I think this thread should be like Vegas what happens here stays here and should not be put all over the entire board.

cbridges22 10-23-2010 01:05 PM

I didn't think Mrs.Clause needed a new quilt.All she has to do is look at abonda's elf friend and I am sure her temp will rise at least 15 degrees.My sure would!

littleone 10-23-2010 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Some person who will remain nameless has comment on anther thread that I am not nice.......I think that is WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! What she wrote was jibberish, if people aren't following this thread they will not know what she is talking about and may think I am a mean nasty person which basically she said, and not in a joking manner............I JUST NEEDED TO VENT...........but she is wrong. I think this thread should be like Vegas what happens here stays here and should not be put all over the entire board.

WHAT, haven't seen the thread but the board is NO PLACE to be doing such things; is't that called gossip. Very bad. If someone has a problem with another person on the board and can not work it out between themselves they should be taking up the issue with the moderator/benefactor.
Peachy you are not a mean nasty person, naughty maybe.......yes naughty, but you are still loved. Dar

cbridges22 10-23-2010 01:11 PM

Oh my gosh,Littleone has gone all mushey!She must be feeling bad about all the stuff she told Santa about Peachy.

MISHNJIM 10-23-2010 01:20 PM

You gals are so funny. I haven't read all the posts about this North Pole thing, but I'm jealous!!

I just got back from shopping and got my SS her gift. I'm so excited!! I just love doing these Swaps. I actually had to break it to my DH that I joined this one, he was fine with it....PHEW!!

This will be so much fun on Dec 12th..YAY!!!

lab fairy 10-23-2010 01:29 PM

I'm new to this Santa Swap but reading you all is so fun. I think Santa's workshop is filled with a bunch of wild elves. Who spiked the eggnog, fess up?

cbridges22 10-23-2010 01:35 PM

A picture is worth a thousand words,Peachy. See I have Santas ear,I am the blond on the right,so what was it you were saying about sending me multiple bolts of special made North Pole batiks for my stash?

MISHNJIM 10-23-2010 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22
A picture is worth a thousand words,Peachy. See I have Santas ear,I am the blond on the right,so what was it you were saying about sending me multiple bolts of special made North Pole batiks for my stash?

Wait a minute....Wait a minute!!!!! Batik's, I've been a good girl this year. LOL