Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September 2009 Doll Quilt Swap - Signup Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-2009-doll-quilt-swap-signup-closed-t24532.html)

k3n 09-24-2009 01:19 PM

:oops: :oops: :oops:

I'm sorry I missed a page and didn't see Bettia's quilt til just now! I love the little dress! So cute, is it applique? :D

Darlene 09-24-2009 01:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my beautiful quilt today from Ninnie. The white blocks are embroidered and so pretty. I love the star fabric and pretty bell charm.
Thanks Ninnie

gaigai 09-24-2009 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by STAR
well first of all those quilts are so beautiful!! I love that orange border Gai!! and that ray of sunshine!!!!! t

Hey Star, kwhite just pointed out to me that the one ray of sunshine in her quilt is the exact same fabric in the border of mine! LOL :P :P :P

gaigai 09-24-2009 01:59 PM

Everyone's quilts are sew cute!! Ninnie, you always do awesome work! I love the red! And Bettia, your black and white and red is so pretty and unique. I love all of the quilts so far (I want to name EVERYONE, but it would be too long, so consider yourselves named and included) and am amazed at the creativity! I just don't have an artistic "bent" and I really struggle to come up with ideas.

Lacelady 09-24-2009 02:21 PM

I keep checking in to see what has arrived since I last checked, and all the quilts are awsome - really brilliant, and I love them all. I was really saddened to read about the customs problem with the quilt going to Canada, especially as one of the groups I am in for IRR involves a trip to Canada. Perhaps we need some guidance on that.
My doll quilt and PV quilter's have been in the postal system since Monday and no sign so far, so I will just have to have more patience. Sigh.

PamH 09-24-2009 03:20 PM

Wowzer more beauties have show up. :!:

Rhonda 09-24-2009 03:51 PM

All of these doll quilts are so exquisite!! Hey I found another great adjective!! I love each and everyone of these little works of art! The work everyone has put into them regardless of skill level is so appreciated! The love and joy of quilting that goes into these is so apparent!!

It is so interesting to see everybody's take on quilting with all the differant techniques used!

Seriously can't wait to see next month's! I am so anxious to see who I am partnered with for Oct!

Esqmommy 09-24-2009 05:02 PM

I can't even believe what I'm seeing - great, pretty, lovely, awesome...hard to find a word that doesn't describe how much I adore these little quilts. I want one of each!!!

tlrnhi 09-24-2009 05:24 PM

WOW!!
Ok, I'm taking dibs on getting everyone else for partners! lol

Mine is in the mail on it's way to Overlander.
Hopefully it won't take long for her to get it.
I'm late at mailing this time, just lazy, I guess........

STAR 09-24-2009 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by gaigai

Originally Posted by STAR
well first of all those quilts are so beautiful!! I love that orange border Gai!! and that ray of sunshine!!!!! t

Hey Star, kwhite just pointed out to me that the one ray of sunshine in her quilt is the exact same fabric in the border of mine! LOL :P :P :P

No wonder I love them both!!! what a difference the design makes along with other fabrics.

Not to mention you both have great tase in fabrics!! :lol: