Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September 2009 Doll Quilt Swap - Signup Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-2009-doll-quilt-swap-signup-closed-t24532.html)

sandpat 10-06-2009 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by KGoodhand

Originally Posted by sandpat
I keep coming here to see what the little quilts look like since I signed up for the Oct. one....and WHEEEEEEE they look fantastic! ALL of them do! I hope mine will be ok....its applique...thats alright isn't it? Oops....SHHHHH don't tell Kendra!

I won't tell!!! I don't know how to applique! My lips are sealed!!! :lol: :oops: :D :D :D :D

You bad girl you! You could have at least pretended that you didn't SEE that! :roll:

tlrnhi 10-06-2009 03:14 PM

Patti...all but 2 of the ones I have sent out are applique.
Yours is REALLY cute and if it's not liked by the person who gets it, they can just send that little cutie to me! :) :)

sandpat 10-06-2009 03:15 PM

Whew...thats a relief...thanks. I guess you'll have to ask Kendra when she gets it. :wink:

KGoodhand 10-06-2009 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by KGoodhand

I keep coming here to see what the little quilts look like since I signed up for the Oct. one....and WHEEEEEEE they look fantastic! ALL of them do! I hope mine will be ok....its applique...thats alright isn't it? Oops....SHHHHH don't tell Kendra!

I won't tell!!! I don't know how to applique! My lips are sealed!!! :lol: :oops: :D :D :D :D

You bad girl you! You could have at least pretended that you didn't SEE that! :roll:

Oh well, it builds the excitement! Like I said that is something I have not tried as of yet! Plus it could still be ANYTHING!! How do I know that you aren't just trying to pull my leg!! :lol: :wink:

sandpat 10-06-2009 03:41 PM

MOI????? Pull your leg????? Do I really look like that kinda' gal??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tlrnhi 10-06-2009 07:03 PM

Patti would NEVER pull your leg. I, on the other hand......lol
It's really cute! I'm sure, for certain you won't like it, so I'm thinking Patti should just send it to me! Yes, that's what she should do!

Overlander 10-06-2009 07:50 PM

No worries Terri - it will get here when it gets here :). I'm used to the slow Canadian postal service.

tlrnhi 10-06-2009 07:52 PM

But I want it there N O W! ! ! <stomping feet>

KGoodhand 10-07-2009 04:48 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Patti would NEVER pull your leg. I, on the other hand......lol
It's really cute! I'm sure, for certain you won't like it, so I'm thinking Patti should just send it to me! Yes, that's what she should do!

Good try!!! I am excited to see what she is coming up with!!!
One of these days you will be my partner and then I will really have to put my thinking cap on!!! :lol:
But Patti is sending me the little quilt for me to love with all the others!!
(na na na na na!!! I don't know how to blow raspberries on the computer! :lol: :lol: )
Kendra

tlrnhi 10-07-2009 04:51 AM

But I know what it looks like hehehehe