Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September 2009 Doll Quilt Swap - Signup Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-2009-doll-quilt-swap-signup-closed-t24532.html)

Esqmommy 08-25-2009 03:51 PM

I'm doing another happy dance - so many EXCELLENT quilters joining in the bunch. I'm excited to add another little quilt...I plan on making a big collection of these for my future grandchildren. You know that is YEARS away, so I hope to have a huge stack of them. Let's see, 12 months a year...12 doll quilts, 20 years...that's some quilt collection!!!

Hurry up deadline..I want my partner!!

tlrnhi 08-25-2009 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Overlander
Is this going to be a fight to the death with pins and needles :) Okay, Okay, I give up - you win! I'm in! :) :)

See? I didn't even have to do anything!

And it's NOT a big stick, it's a twig with a feather on the end! lol

imjustme 08-25-2009 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by BlueChicken

Originally Posted by Blue Bell
Yeah, Terri is waving her wand again.

That's not a wand... it's a big stick, with an electric prong on the end for those who really resist falling into line! LOL

You all are soo funny.

imjustme 08-25-2009 04:14 PM

Is this going to be a fight to the death with pins and needles :) Okay, Okay, I give up - you win! I'm in! :) :)

Horray!

tlrnhi 08-25-2009 04:31 PM

You know...I"m a big softie!!
I don't know why anyone would be scared of me and my "big stick" lol

Hey Chicken!
I need you! Need to pluck another tail feather, the one I had fell off! :)

Chele 08-25-2009 04:41 PM

Biggest turnout yet! We have uneven numbers, need another victim! I know you all are fortunate you can't see me doing my happy dance. It's not pretty! :D Think Elaine on Seinfeld. Only worse. :roll:

tlrnhi 08-25-2009 04:53 PM

One more for an even number?

Come on ladies and gents!!
Don't MAKE me bring out the heavy artillery!!
I know there's SOMEONE out there sitting on the fence!
Come on...fall off that fence and join us!

STAR 08-25-2009 05:07 PM

Glad to see you in again Overlander :lol: I caved way before terri had to get me!! I was a sucker after getting my first one from you last month :wink:

Ninnie 08-25-2009 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Chele
Biggest turnout yet! We have uneven numbers, need another victim! I know you all are fortunate you can't see me doing my happy dance. It's not pretty! :D Think Elaine on Seinfeld. Only worse. :roll:

I loved watching Elaine try to dance!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sooooooooo funny!

mardi 08-25-2009 05:22 PM

HI Chele,
Count me in for September too....thanks, Mardi