Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September fq (fat quarter) swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-fq-fat-quarter-swap-t230017.html)

jaba 09-30-2013 05:44 PM

Yippee!!

1 Attachment(s)
Look what I found in my mail box today. These little beauties from WMU Teach, aka Linda, black, lavender and pinks with a little touch of fall with the silk leaves. Thank you so much, I love these.[ATTACH=CONFIG]439037[/ATTACH]

Elisabrat 09-30-2013 06:52 PM

oh so pretty! how lucky you guys are! got a notice my partner is mailing late which was fine she has some troubles in her family so I understand completely.

Brenda thank you for reconsidering. I promise to lead the troops in being patient in the future. and I hope you stay a really long time. ever need a break I can give you one for a month or so.. just don't leave us permanently. :)

kiffie2413 09-30-2013 11:43 PM

Elisabrat;6322206]OH my goodness I think I have to go on a raid in some of your fq pantries. I love the cat fabrics! oh oh that panel kif could you magically go shopping for extra's? you are such a good shopper especially when your FORCED to go as you put it. Yup I usually am forced to go too... I however want way too much stuff while I am there.. a bit of this a bit of that and oh yes some of that and then you get this tiny little pile lol at the register and bing its 75.00 WHAT? what did I buy that bag weighs like 2 oz it seems yet the sticker shock.. sigh wish I could find those deals like Yosamitesa does man she finds good deals on beautiful fabrics. Me, I always end up with that 12.95 a yard stuff. sigh. I think its fun virtually shopping here. Its free right in my price range! the selections are always so fun. I sure hope Brenda reconsiders and does another swap. I promise not to say a peek about time frames at all. zip, all quiet on the home front. PLEASE Brenda.
Brat, I just happen to have extra panels..and my lqs still had them in stock, too. If I had your mailing addy, you might just get a lil surprise in the mail...no, not one of my dh's "new friends". I am way too sweet to do that..and too scared...Of the critters and you!!! Lol...
K

sustraley 10-01-2013 03:30 AM

In a time of a lot of negative going on in my life, I was so happy to hear you are staying the hostess Brenda. You gave me something to look forward to. Now I can raid my stash, or if forced to, buy some new fabrics for fall. I LOVE fall fabrics also, so I may not be able to part with what I have. LOL Thanks again Brenda.

createfourpaws 10-01-2013 04:12 AM

Glad to read your are staying. Look forward to gathering up the next them. I also love all things/colors of fall.

brenda21 10-01-2013 07:52 AM

pretty fabrics Jaba!

lawsonmugs 10-01-2013 07:56 AM

There sure are a surprising number of really cute Halloween fabrics out there.

sunrise450 10-01-2013 08:42 AM

Brenda I am so happy you are staying. This is a great swap and I am so happy to be a part of it. I will be sending you a pm, have to check to see how many fall fabric I have. Oh golly gee whiz looks like I will have to do some shopping!
Gotta go gotta go...................
Phyllis
sunrise450

sewellie 10-01-2013 12:11 PM

Great news, Brenda. Thanks for staying.

Jvan228 10-01-2013 04:33 PM

I just knew there would be something in the mail for me today. Alas, nothing. Maybe tomorrow.