Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September fq (fat quarter) swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-fq-fat-quarter-swap-t230017.html)

kiffie2413 10-13-2013 01:08 AM

Yeppers, high cholesterol runs in my family. Now dh's is 150'sh, and his eating habits are worse than mine (I hear the laughing..).
Our poor son seems to have inherited from me, he's 6 ft 3, weighs about 165-170 and has high cholesterol...ya just never know...
I write this still relishing the bowl of Texas Pie I polished off after dinner...and wondering if the cool whip counts as dairy if I eat more for breakfast?!! :o
K

Elisabrat 10-13-2013 06:54 AM

oh yes yes it does. just don't read the label and you will be fine!

ok my partner wrote me said she has mailed sorry for the delay yet she might have sent it to Timbuktu first? still no fat quarters. ok I have the milk want to come over sunrise and we can cry together? yum... lol.. ok forget this month we will start anew with the next swap. Tlambing you can swap with me anytime!! oh you do! oh.. lol ok anyone who sends can swap with me anytime! (positive thinking there).+
(I am seeing turkeys in your future)..

Elisabrat 10-13-2013 06:57 AM

ps the kind that comes on fabric you goof balls not turkey partners lol

sunrise450 10-14-2013 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6346564)
oh yes yes it does. just don't read the label and you will be fine!

ok my partner wrote me said she has mailed sorry for the delay yet she might have sent it to Timbuktu first? still no fat quarters. ok I have the milk want to come over sunrise and we can cry together? yum... lol.. ok forget this month we will start anew with the next swap. Tlambing you can swap with me anytime!! oh you do! oh.. lol ok anyone who sends can swap with me anytime! (positive thinking there).+
(I am seeing turkeys in your future)..

OK I'll bring the eggs and we can have eggnog. I have never had this happen, always had good trading partners. And who knows? We will both be pleased and surprised when we do get our swaps!

Elisabrat 10-14-2013 05:53 AM

rubbing hands soon we will swap our fall fabrics and I am ready to go! its a cold cold blustery day here in Cody. think its a balmy 24 or so right now outside with a good wind to go with it. a bit of snow flurries mostly a lot of frost out there. ha! I don't have to go ANYWHERE today. this is good very very good.

Elisabrat 10-21-2013 05:51 AM

Fall fabrics.. um.. maybe this month we will be taking a break. I do however have five fabrics cut and sitting on the counter to mail.. anyone want to swap? my mind is thinking already Christmas fabrics so if anyone wants these please holler as well I am ready and needing to go Christmas.. I always run out of time for making presents and I know get this .. this is a wild one.. the HOLIDAY shows up every year at the SAME TIME. not like its a surprise. I say in January get a head start now! get moving on things lol and if you do but one or two a month well you could be FINISHED by Nov. do I do it? oh I start.. do I finish it.. no no I do not. Come June.. come on its Summer time! make a summer runner! a wall hanging for fourth of July. do I do my holiday things. nope. maybe next year.

kathymarie 10-21-2013 04:41 PM

Hi Elisabrat....ouch ouch ouch....

I just got home today...I've been away from home taking care of those things I told you about since I talked to you last... one of my daughters has been staying here with instructions to feed the animals, take several packages to post office (and be sure and get tracking numbers on all of them) and in general "hold the fort" until I returned. I just read posts and thought I'd bet check those tracking numbers...I see your package was delivered today. I hope the liked the 4 extra fat quarters I included. That doesn't make up for it being late...but.... And the first package went to Laramie...not Cody....I'm not sure why I wrote Laramie not Timbuktu ...lol......but I did. That's the truth. I think I'm through trading for awhile...at least until things calm down for me. And my skin gets thicker. Blessings...

MaryMo 10-21-2013 04:51 PM

oh kathy, you are not the only one to have done that .... I sent a set to a swapper with her name, her street address, and my city and zip code. When it finally came back, I was so embarrassed and haven't told anyone until now. I felt so dumb! So I do hope you will join in a swap again soon.

Jvan228 10-21-2013 07:31 PM

I'm beginning to wonder if there's going to be swaps in our future. No word from Brenda. I do hope she is doing okay. My concern is, she is putting too much on herself.
Brenda, if its not fun, don't do it. We will understand. We won't like it, but we will understand.

brenda21 10-21-2013 11:00 PM

Ok, October is posted and it's gonna be a fast one...I host the ornament swap every year and this is our largest and it took quite awhile to finalize....now that it's under way, we can have a quick October swap.