Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September I-Spy 6" Fabric Swap -- Sign-up is CLOSED we are FULL! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-i-spy-6%22-fabric-swap-sign-up-closed-we-full-t148002.html)

Yosamitesa 08-27-2011 03:56 PM

Future Swaps:

October will be Things that Go Bump in the Night - Anything that reminds you of nighttime or bedtime (moons, stars, beds, pj's, stuffed animals, owls, etc.) 6-1/2" squares

November will be Cooking Fun - Anything related to cooking (food, utensils, diners, chefs, aprons, etc) 6-1/2" squares

luvTooQuilt 08-27-2011 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa
Future Swaps:

October will be Things that Go Bump in the Night - Anything that reminds you of nighttime or bedtime (moons, stars, beds, pj's, stuffed animals, owls, etc.)

November will be Cooking Fun - Anything related to cooking (food, utensils, diners, chefs, aprons, etc)

Thanks for the reminder... I LOVE bump in the night swap idea.. AWESOME!!!! Hmmm cooking fun might be a lil difficult, but have no fear LUV is here !! I can do it!! I can do it !! lol... hee hee..

In less that 24 hours your swap is closed.. HOLY COW !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: We have one awesome hostess don't we !!!!!!

Yosamitesa 08-27-2011 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt

Future Swaps:

October will be Things that Go Bump in the Night - Anything that reminds you of nighttime or bedtime (moons, stars, beds, pj's, stuffed animals, owls, etc.)

November will be Cooking Fun - Anything related to cooking (food, utensils, diners, chefs, aprons, etc)

Thanks for the reminder... I LOVE bump in the night swap idea.. AWESOME!!!! Hmmm cooking fun might be a lil difficult, but have no fear LUV is here !! I can do it!! I can do it !! lol... hee hee..

In less that 24 hours your swap is closed.. HOLY COW !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: We have one awesome hostess don't we !!!!!!

My mom got the rest of my "Bump In The Night" fabrics today. LOL! I have too many of the Cooking Fun fabrics. I know people are going to send a lot of food, so I found some with chefs, I found tea and teapots, I found aprons, I found cooking utensils, I found labels, I found wine...LOL! :) Speaking of...I'm heading to the kitchen to pour me a glass. I have TOTALLY earned it today!!!

Oh...and I know...how crazy that it closed so fast!!!

Diamondrose 08-27-2011 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt

Future Swaps:

TOTALLY AWESOME HOSTESS!!!!!

sewhappy30 08-27-2011 05:21 PM

I'm so excited about this swap. I have been wanting to make a few of my friends quilts for their kids. This swap will be perfect for them.

SheriR 08-27-2011 10:40 PM

Oh my gosh I missed it!!!!! My daughter is going to kill me!

Yosamitesa 08-28-2011 03:52 AM

SheriR I sent you a PM!!! Hugs!

brookemarie19 08-28-2011 10:02 AM

Well, I have gotten 4 of my sets cut. I have done 2 in flowers, farm, and puppies. Now to go through the stash and find two more....

quiltymom 08-28-2011 10:11 AM

Sending mine out tomorrow!!!

Yosamitesa 08-28-2011 12:43 PM

Going to make a change for the mail by date...
I would like to have these in hand no later than 9/21/2011. A post mark no later than 9/15/2011 should give the USPS ample time to deliver without a grace period. After 9/15/2011 PRIORITY shipping is recommended. After 9/19/2011, OVERNITE shipping or FedEx, etc. is required.... International members need to send them to me sooner- PM for details.