Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September I-Spy 6" Fabric Swap -- Sign-up is CLOSED we are FULL! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-i-spy-6%22-fabric-swap-sign-up-closed-we-full-t148002.html)

luvTooQuilt 08-30-2011 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa
Woo Hoo to all those that have mailed or are mailing!!!

Go to bed already..!!!!n lol

Diamondrose 08-31-2011 10:11 AM

Just dropped my squares off at the post office. Hopefully they'll get to you before the end of the week. Living in the middle of nowhere has its disadvantages - like good postal service, everything seems to go north before it heads south.

Yosamitesa 08-31-2011 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Diamondrose
Just dropped my squares off at the post office. Hopefully they'll get to you before the end of the week. Living in the middle of nowhere has its disadvantages - like good postal service, everything seems to go north before it heads south.

I completely understand...I have no idea where your brights package is right now...it left my facility here 2 days ago...hopefully will be to you tomorrow. :)

Yosamitesa 08-31-2011 12:31 PM

Got in 3 packages today!!! WOO HOO!!! Special thank you to luvTooQuilt & sustraley for sending my lil man such special gifts. He will absolutely LOVE them, especially since he hasn't been feeling well. gigi07, I adore the quilt journal!!! Thank you SO much ladies from the bottom of my heart, thank you!!!

marybrace 08-31-2011 04:38 PM

My I Spy squares will be mailed Friday....if I don't misplace the envelope between now and then.....

Yosamitesa 08-31-2011 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by marybrace
My I Spy squares will be mailed Friday....if I don't misplace the envelope between now and then.....

Lol!!!

Yosamitesa 09-01-2011 11:42 AM

REMINDER!!! Please send postage, US Post Office money order, or concealed cash for return shipping. Also, please make sure you include your fabric swatches both on the bag and on a piece of paper/cardstock/etc. Refer to pictures.

Please read through the rules and checklist I sent each of you before shipping. I created the checklist to make things easier for you so that way you had EVERYTHING in the package before you close it and send it to me. If you have any questions about anything, please let me know ASAP. Feel free to PM me at any time. I check the board all throughout the day.

Thank you all for your attention to these details. It is the details that make the swaps run smoothly and quickly. There are over 200 sets this swap that I have to swap around, that is a lot of work and time that I have to put in to make this a success. I need you as swappers to do your part. I will now get off my soapbox...y'all have a GREAT afternoon!

Diamondrose 09-01-2011 11:49 AM

Just let me know if anyone doesn't follow directions - I'll string them up by their toes for you. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

rgbear 09-01-2011 01:41 PM

lol

marybrace 09-02-2011 06:16 PM

Mailed my package today...sure hope I followed the rules cuz' you're getting some pretty tough body guards.