Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Swap Closes August 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-swap-closes-august-31st-4pm-t228798.html)

kiffie2413 09-19-2013 07:19 PM

I was posting on the orny thread, and there was talk of the Secret Santa thread...in going to check it out I happened here...and lurked looking at all of the wonderful gifts you all sent out and received! I am thinking I better keep a close eye for when the next sign up is for this!!
Regards all,
Kif

sewbeadit 09-20-2013 12:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I have been enjoying everyone's gifts and I want to show you mine and thank Gaijin for the awesome things she sent and remembering my cat and dogs! Here are pics, I love everything, she couldn't have done a better job, from the beads to the fabric and in between! Thanks again so much Gaijin! She also sent it from Japan, the first time for me. She also sent candy which we quickly ate!lol sewbeadit

[ATTACH=CONFIG]436991[/ATTACH]

quiltnut4ever 09-20-2013 03:25 AM

Wonderful pkgs coming in all! Can't wait for the Oct.sign up!

Crafty Darlene 09-20-2013 06:48 AM

I'm with you quiltnut4ever, I need to maybe make a fall tablerunner or something so I can actually be ahead of the game for Oct. sign-ups! Hope everyone still on the bench gets their pkg today!

Airwick156 09-20-2013 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by JuanitaBean (Post 6302962)
SewsonSaturday and Airwisk156 can I have lunch with you while we wait.

Sure you can Jaunita. I received my package today from Wanda Lou. But we can still do lunch. Hope you get your package soon.

Airwick156 09-20-2013 01:26 PM

Thank you Wanda Lou for the lovely package. I will use everything. She put all of this stuff in a little plastic photo case..sewing machine needles, mini note tablet, 2 little spools of thread with matching bobbins, matching seam ripper, threader, thimble, 2 fat quarters and a package of moda 2 1/2 inch squares. And a nice note. Thank you wanda lou. I will use everything and the little container will hold a couple of quilt blocks scissors thread everything Ill need to work on them and will fut in my purse. Thank you.

lawsonmugs 09-20-2013 02:51 PM

I recieved a terrific swap from Catpawski today. I m charging my camera batteries and will post a photo later. Thanks Sandy (catpawski) hugs Mary

JuanitaBean 09-20-2013 04:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my package today from Lori Peercy. I got all kinds of goodies. Here is a picture of them. I got Fabric , almond joys, taffy, Sean ripper, Patterns, tape measure. looking forward to using seam ripper to see how it works .Thank you Lori

quiltnut4ever 09-20-2013 05:49 PM

I'm going to get the seam fix from Nancy's notions. Saw the video n it's awesome!

Sibi 09-20-2013 06:40 PM

Hello everyone. Quiltymom (Sue) was my SP partner this month. I've been keeping in touch with her and she shared with me that her 29 yr. old son is very, very ill and in the hospital. She has not been online much because she is spending most of her time at the hospital. On her behalf, I would like to ask all of you to please keep her and her son in your prayers. Thank you, and may God bless each and every one of you.

Sibi