Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal swap IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-swap-important-announcement-t59291.html)

ruacajun2 09-24-2010 03:08 PM

Mine is going out on Monday. Sorry I was inducted to the slacker's group and got a wake up call this afternoon when my package arrived. Will post pictures soon!

BonniFeltz 09-24-2010 03:20 PM

3 Attachment(s)
YIPPEE!!!!!! My package from Nancy Park came! Thank you so much nancy. I am sure I will love doing that applique. You were in Utah for two weeks? I was in Utah from September 2 - 14!

I'll PM you to carry on the conversation. Thanks so much for all the great stuff.

simplecomforts 09-24-2010 04:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Today was a special day for I have received my secert pal gift. It was received at the right time. I needed something special today to cheer me up. My secert pal crawford 1219 sent me 3yds of beautiful 30's fabric. 2 bags of Willy Wonka's Gummies a notepad with a pen to keep track of all my swaps and a pattern called In Bloom. thank you for all your gifts Kristy

nikki128 09-24-2010 04:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I had a nice package in my mailbox today. Thank you JacquelineVH. I was having a ough day and this really brightened it. In my very full squishy were: bandaids,chocolate, ribbon, pattern booklets, fabric,pen and notepaper, memo tags, soap in a frog shape, socks, a Canada magnet and clip, candy,a wallet, and scissors. Check it out......Thank you so much Jacqueline you were very good to me and I hope your secret pal was as good to you :)

I can't wait for October now!

Katie Ann 09-24-2010 05:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received my SP package from Regina today. Love everything. Thank you so much. What a treat!!!!!

Conniequilts 09-24-2010 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
Nice stuff Connie. I can't believe you didn't show me this earlier (sniff sniff). Everybody has great packages. Can't wait to get mine.

This would require a memory - I will bring it the next time we meet - passing you a kleenex :)

Conniequilts 09-24-2010 05:46 PM

YIPPEE!!!!!! My package from Nancy Park came! Thank you so much nancy. I am sure I will love doing that applique. You were in Utah for two weeks? I was in Utah from September 2 - 14!

I'll PM you to carry on the conversation. Thanks so much for all the great stuff.

Cool stuff Bonni - I would like to see the bag pattern, please?

BonniFeltz 09-24-2010 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Conniequilts

Cool stuff Bonni - I would like to see the bag pattern, please?

To quote you...that would require a memory. I'll try to remember to bring mine on Monday, see you monday for quilt show and tell. :)

sally's girl 09-24-2010 05:51 PM

hummmmmmmm.....wonder if my secret pkg made it UP NORTH today....

cindle 09-24-2010 09:30 PM

No package for me in the mail today. I wish we got mail on the weekend here lol.