Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for April 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Spring Has Sprung Closes March 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-april-2013-doll-quilt-swap-spring-has-sprung-closes-march-31st-noon-est-t216872.html)

luvstoquilt 03-31-2013 09:52 AM

Hey Krystyna I saw a cute quote from Mark Twain..."God invented the monkey because he was disappointed in man!" Hope it doesn't upset anyone...I thought it was sort of funny.

Oh well! Happiest of Easters everyone. Wishing you many blessings.

Lynnie25 03-31-2013 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 5966668)
Ready set and go. Oh I actually started last night and worked on it till 2 am. Now do I sound ready?

Happy to have you as my partner this month. gosh you are up and running though, I haven't really had time to think about what I am going to do but now Easter break is over, I can get started. Had both my kids home for Easter, had a great time up at our shack, now home for a couple of days before they leave again.

Elisabrat 04-01-2013 08:03 AM

Morning ya all! I am back! I just returned from a lovely three night four day stay in a beautiful... hospital. I am moving so slow nope not finished with my wall hanging. Sure hope Buslady you take your sweet time making yours too :) I did come up with the design though. Its on paper if that counts for much. Not able to sew today but there is always tomorrow. Thanks Krystyna! Your such a bundle of energy. Could you send me a box of it please?? I can pay shipping!

rwquilts 04-01-2013 08:52 AM

I will be watching this thread to see what beauties you gals are turning out for April...wasn't able to sign up this month...gone quite a bit and too much going on, but still want to see everything. :) My current avatar was my 2012 April DQ. Can't remember where it went. :)

AlaskaAlice 04-01-2013 11:39 AM

Krystina,Happy An.I think you mentioned it is today!! So I hope it is a very blessed one!! and you will have many more years to proclaim God's goodness together!
My DQ is ready to send ...just get the label on and get it to the PO..
No fooling! 4/1/2013 is a wonderful spring day in Alaska. My DH even cleaned the 3rd floor bathroom..While shaking dirt from the rugs I dropped one and had to chip ice from backdoor steps to get to where I could retrieve it to put in the wash.;) Always a few challenges in the day! But still a wonderful day to be alive!

QuilterMomma 04-01-2013 12:29 PM

my partner letsquilt is already on it. She contacted me and is set to go. Good thing I had an idea already that I wanted to do. Going to be a little creative with what I want to do. Should be all kinds of fun.

Jean D 04-01-2013 12:48 PM

Pm'd my partner, twice! She is ready to send and I am in LaLa land dreaming something up! Happy Anniversary! I have a nephew that has a birthday today- when my sister called me to tell me to come over and get the two boys they were headed to the hospital I would laugh and say "April fools" and hang up-by the 4th call I knew she meant it! Life is funny.

Vanogay 04-01-2013 01:24 PM

Yeah, I do remember Krystyna, anniversary and getting ready for wedding. Busy, busy. Happy whatever to you.

buslady 04-01-2013 01:28 PM

Whooo! Hooo! lookey lookey! Krystyna set me up with Elisabrat. How did she know? LOL Linda, so sorry to hear that you were hospitalized. I hope you are feeling better and it was nothing serious. Can't wait to get started on mine. Still looking for inspiration. Been reading a LOT of art quilt books lately, so be warry! LOL

Vanogay 04-01-2013 01:31 PM

Onalee, the brat needs one of those Sunbonnet Sin quilts....maybe getting out of the hospital bed with the gown open in the back. Oops, that's not nice, I'm sorry. Here's one better - the xray.