Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for April 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Spring Has Sprung Closes March 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-april-2013-doll-quilt-swap-spring-has-sprung-closes-march-31st-noon-est-t216872.html)

tracibug 05-08-2013 11:32 AM

Thanks Anna... it was fun to make though I struggled with some of the design. It is true that fabric has a way of talking to you... :)

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 6052348)
Very cute tracibug! Great use of colors and patterns. It has both something of a modern feel and a traditional feel. The colors are wonderful.
thank for posting a picture.

rwquilts 05-08-2013 12:51 PM

Annaquilts and Lynnie25, the quilts you exchanged are sooo adorable! What lucky girls you both are!

Lynnie25 05-08-2013 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6052041)
That is the sweetest gardening quilt I've ever seen. Lyn, since it's winter over there, I think you need to send it to another piece of the world where we're enjoying spring!

Hahahaha Krystyna, NOT A CHANCE !!!! Just from bending over and tending that little tulip all day yesterday has my bones aching this morning :) :) :)

Chasezzz 05-08-2013 01:39 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Just got back from a long road trip to find my quilt from eagleoneowl2u2! And it is beautiful...the center star is hand quilted and has small silver beads at the star tips, altho I don't think the pic shows that well. I love it. Thanks Christina! She also included two additions for my stash...can't wait to use them.

Krystyna 05-08-2013 03:18 PM

Eagleone etc... that is such a lovely quilt.

Annaquilts 05-08-2013 04:02 PM

Now how cute is that? Look at all those little half square triangles. No. the picture does not do justice to the hand quilting or beads but it sounds lovely. What great gifties, a nice batik and australian fabric.

Originally Posted by Chasezzz (Post 6052783)
Just got back from a long road trip to find my quilt from eagleoneowl2u2! And it is beautiful...the center star is hand quilted and has small silver beads at the star tips, altho I don't think the pic shows that well. I love it. Thanks Christina! She also included two additions for my stash...can't wait to use them.

Krystyna 05-08-2013 07:36 PM

I just got the sweetest quilt from Wanda Lou along with some terrific little gifts. Will post tomorrow. Thank you, Wanda!!!

kitsykeel 05-08-2013 09:21 PM

Annaquilts put a lot of work into that little lovely.

Annaquilts 05-08-2013 10:41 PM

kitsykeel, I had been wanting to make it for some time. I did have to make it smaller. Now I hope you all do not start expecting DQs so intriqued from me. I am glad I got to make it. It was a lot of fun. I do tend to run a bit OCD. :D

Originally Posted by kitsykeel (Post 6053442)
Annaquilts put a lot of work into that little lovely.

BertieD 05-09-2013 04:36 AM

The Garden quilt for Lynnie was awesome! EagleOneOwl2u2 did a fantastic job on the aqua star quilt. I love stars! Gonna be one some day, haha.