Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign up for august 2012 amish solids doll quilt swap closes july 31st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-august-2012-amish-solids-doll-quilt-swap-closes-july-31st-t195348.html)

Krystyna 08-16-2012 02:07 PM

Monique, it's fabulous. Love the quilting!

Dragonfly Nana 08-16-2012 03:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
OK My turn to show off....look what arrived for me from Lynnie25 - all the way from Tasmania, Australia! The picture just doesn't do the colors justice or show the "intentional mistakes" she made as a spoof.
The second one shows the lovely fabric on the back, my Devil Dung (LOL) and the cutest mug rug yet! It even has a button to attach Tasmania to the mainland. How clever is she?
Thank you so much Lyn - it is "perfect" in my eyes.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]355956[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]355957[/ATTACH]

Dragonfly Nana 08-16-2012 03:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
While Lynnie25 is still waiting for the one I sent her to arrive (Dang international pokeyness) I heard from my second partner - GinnyMc that she received and likes the little DQ I sent her. I love how the colors really show up against the black. Sorry about the "bump" at the bottom - don't know what happened.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]355958[/ATTACH]

rwquilts 08-16-2012 03:32 PM

More great quilts! My computer's been down so I haven't been able to check the threads til today...a person sure gets behind when you're not on every day, huh?

Krystyna 08-16-2012 03:41 PM

What adorable quilts! Love the devil dung and the Amish quilt you sent is so perfect, Paula!

I need to get my binding on and finish it up. So much chaos here with having the bathroom renovated. I just learned that I will not be able to use the shower until SUNDAY!!! :shock: Thank goodness for good neighbors!

Judith1005 08-16-2012 03:49 PM

Wow Krystyna, you definitely do have a lot going on. Hang in there.

Ladies, again, I am drooling over your adorable doll quilts. Hopefully my partner will receive hers soon.

Needlegrammy 08-16-2012 04:39 PM

So many lovely little quilts comeing in. Ya'll are sew talented!!!

rwquilts 08-17-2012 05:12 AM

Love the DQ's I'm seeing! You ladies are making some adorable quilts!

Elisabrat 08-17-2012 05:42 AM

Dragonflynanna what a beautiful quilt and the black truly makes those colors pop. That little DQ should be displayed proudly. I look at all these and think why did I have so much trouble using black? it looks so simple. Deceiving little buggers! Mine was with white and now looks like.. a regular old dq not what my mind says Amish is all about. And adding errors on purpose? egad I spend way too much time trying to insure there are no errors and still end up with some I surely don't need on purpose added to it. I simply say.. ah heck with it that is as good as it gets. Those blocks go into the what will I ever do with you pile.. funny how just tossing them into the trash is like a small horror too. Krystyna, where is the home for retired blocks? could you post that for us? a secret windfall to the unsuspecting

Lv2sew2011 08-17-2012 09:21 AM

Cute Cute Quilts...
I don't even know why I said white, I don't even see any white...LOL
Donna

Originally Posted by AKDaffyodil (Post 5444902)
Donna, It's black and blue...don't think it's your eyes. :shock: :o
My pic didn't turn out very good. I'll try to post a better one.