Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign up for August 2013 Doll Quilt Swap! B&W with a Blast of Color! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-august-2013-doll-quilt-swap-b-w-blast-color-t226106.html)

omacookie 08-01-2013 05:45 AM

Letsquilt and omacookie are off and running already. What pop of color will be used ? Wait and see !! Hugs

buslady 08-01-2013 06:23 AM

S K A D U Z Y ........... Echoing through the hills!! I am off to PM her!

jaba 08-01-2013 06:35 AM

Just sent PM's to both of my partner's ......waiting to see if they want a certain color of pop.

Mamaskeeto 08-01-2013 07:58 AM

Just sent my partner (Sienna's Gigi) a private message. Have something in my head for this swap that need to get out. LOL. So let the doll quilt process begin.

On a side note having way to much fun doing this swap. This will be my third!!

Grandma Di 08-01-2013 09:00 AM

Just sent PM to my partner Sistah Debbra. now to make a trip to town to pick out the B&W. I have lots of bright color now black or white. My stash is still quite small.

Cogito 08-01-2013 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Cogito (Post 6208210)
Brat, I will swap with you.... You don't even need to make it B/W....make it Brat colors! I will make what ever colors ya want! :)

Ok Brat, I had a stupid attack and got carried away! I can't swap in August...too much going on. I will be gone last 10 days of August, DUH! Hope someone will swap with you, maybe I will get to be your partner in the future. :)

Sapphire_Rae 08-01-2013 11:43 AM

August is here already?? We'll I should have known since it is smoky here in Montana with all the forest fires around us. Glad I joined this months swap!! I'm excited about my partner and have PM'd her. Making this fun DQ will give me something to do since outside work will be limited in this smoke.

createfourpaws 08-01-2013 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6208197)
OK FINE I WILL MAKE A B/W thing but please not for me! last minute or wait angel in waiting!!!

Brat I will swap with you and you can do any kind of DQ that I can hang in my cube at work. Let me know.

BertieD 08-01-2013 12:24 PM

I just PM'd my August partner, Jaba, and asked if she'd seen Elisabrat since her move to Wyoming. Came to the board and wouldn't you know, Elisabrat was right there! LOL! Well, I don't care what color my "pop" is, haha. Surprise me, Jaba. I like WOW! pops, haha.

Lynnie25 08-01-2013 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Sapphire_Rae (Post 6209217)
August is here already?? We'll I should have known since it is smoky here in Montana with all the forest fires around us. Glad I joined this months swap!! I'm excited about my partner and have PM'd her. Making this fun DQ will give me something to do since outside work will be limited in this smoke.

I have the rain to put those forest fires out for ya Sapphire Rae, will send it over your way :)

So excited that you are one of my partners this month, now the ideas floating around in my head can take shape in fabric.