Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign up for August 2013 Doll Quilt Swap! B&W with a Blast of Color! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-august-2013-doll-quilt-swap-b-w-blast-color-t226106.html)

skaduzy 08-08-2013 06:57 PM

Hi buslady! I thought I had my idea for your dq all worked out but that is not the case so I am :confused: starting over . This new idea has to work. Have fun on your campout at Yogi Beat park. That sounds like lots of fun. I haven't camped in a long, long time.

kwiltkrazy 08-08-2013 07:36 PM

Great map. Very clever idea. Maybe some day I can be your Oregon Pin. Lucinda

Elisabrat 08-09-2013 04:05 AM

Createfourpaws I forgot to put the hanger on the back! can you pin it on the wall in your cubicle or should I hand stitch one on? its cut and laying on the table (dork). get going to fast for my brain I think.. I had lots of oohs and ahhs at the clinic when I finished the binding on it so maybe its not too crazy. nah, its crazy. lol.

luvstoquilt 08-09-2013 07:09 AM

USPS says your quilt was delivered yesterday! Hope you got it!

createfourpaws 08-09-2013 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6223976)
Createfourpaws I forgot to put the hanger on the back! can you pin it on the wall in your cubicle or should I hand stitch one on? its cut and laying on the table (dork). get going to fast for my brain I think.. I had lots of oohs and ahhs at the clinic when I finished the binding on it so maybe its not too crazy. nah, its crazy. lol.

Don't worry about the hanger, I use T-pins to hang in the my cubicle.

I am going to have to take a picture of my cube with my DQ's in here.

Can't wait to see it.

luvstoquilt 08-09-2013 09:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I just received a precious quilt from jclinganrey today (July swap). I posted it there but was afraid no one was looking at July much anymore so I am sending it for you to see here. Thanks again, Jane, I LOVE it! It shows Indiana block where she grew up and Road to California where she has spent her adulthood. Awesome, huh? And my favorite colors!!!

Lynnie25 08-09-2013 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Chasezzz (Post 6223101)
Well Australia is a long way from Florida...but Lynnie25's little quilt has begun the journey!

You are a little ahead of me Chasezzz, but yours is sandwiched and ready to quilt this weekend.

Lynnie25 08-09-2013 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy (Post 6223663)
Great map. Very clever idea. Maybe some day I can be your Oregon Pin. Lucinda

Hint Hint QuiltingKrazy :) :)

BertieD 08-09-2013 04:21 PM

Now that I've mailed my August quilt, does anyone have any idea what September's theme will be? Hehehehehe. I need to get a head start on it, haha. I sew slow.

jaba 08-09-2013 04:41 PM

Oh Bertie I'm with you, I'd like to know too. Sorry yours is in the back and forth mode with USPS, hopefully you "could" get it tomorrow ..maybe Monday. Linny's was delivered yesterday, maybe she's gone this weekend to receive it. Hope it's as her house.