Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for Boomerang 28 Block Swap! Closes 9/10/22 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-boomerang-28-block-swap-closes-9-10-22-a-t318987.html)

petthefabric 09-03-2022 05:41 AM

Jayne, Amazon has portable plug in batteries and solar panel to recharge. Just trying to find a back-up for power outage so the Capp can run through the night.

Have fabrics cut and packaged for both groups.

petthefabric 09-03-2022 05:43 AM

Fabrics

2 Attachment(s)
Focus fabrics with piecing materials. Attachment 640390Attachment 640391

klaws 09-03-2022 05:46 AM

Cheesehead! Welcome back! You were missed!
Hi Duckling! Welcome to the group. You will love being a part of it. We all do miss your sister.

terriamn 09-03-2022 06:49 AM

Duckling welcome to the group. Hope you love participating in the booms.

Jayne glad you are enjoying your life and Gary enjoys sailing. Yeah that you joining in again

Macybaby 09-03-2022 09:32 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I've been sitting on the fence, feeling like I really shouldn't be doing any more booms until I get some of the blocks assembled. I had not even taken the blocks out of the bags for the last boom. I had not even made my own block for the group, so got that done so I'd have 20 blocks to work with. Got to sewing and got three tops assembled. For the first I used a set of black/bright swap block and a set of spring pastel blocks (we had to stick to specific colors). These are both from long ago swaps on another board. The other two are from the last boom on this board.

sewbizgirl 09-03-2022 10:24 AM

Macybaby, great job getting those boom quilts put together! Hope you join us in the new swaps!

pet, pretty fabrics! Which are you sending out in your boom packages?

I have been having internet connectivity problems… so I am posting from my phone. We have had nothing but rain for over a month, and that wreaks havoc with our internet. One of the drawbacks of living way out in the country…

terriamn 09-03-2022 03:23 PM

Macybaby great job on the three quilt tops, I almost have one finished but have been working on a couple other projects.

I hope you decide to join in, love your fun and thoughtful comments

petthefabric 09-03-2022 04:10 PM

I think we need names; flowers, fruits, movies…?

Rebaquilts 09-03-2022 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by petthefabric (Post 8565485)
I think we need names; flowers, fruits, movies…?

pumpkin for 2 ,
month? That’s a veggie….Mums for fall? Poinsettia? Pumpkin and Poinsettia?

marcialee 09-04-2022 03:45 AM

Nice to meet everyone here on boom. Welcome sewbizgirl as the new coordinator I am very bad about posting as I don’t hang out on my computer much. I am married for 25 years. Had only one child. Lost him in 1999 he left behind a daughter whom I am so close to and now I have a great granddaughter of 7 months. So very exciting. Been sewing since I was about 16 so that is a very long time. I work as a industrial stitcher making clothing and bags. I have quilted for 35 years. I haven’t decided yet on a fabric but will look in my stash soon. Have fun everyone and can’t wait to begin this 3 month long journey with you all