Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign up for December 2012 Doll Quilt Swap - (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-december-2012-doll-quilt-swap-t206348.html)

Lv2sew2011 12-23-2012 05:15 PM

All the DQ coming in are just adorable what a great job you are all doing!
Donna

Quercus Rubra 12-24-2012 08:14 AM

LV.... yours is in the mail.... sorry... hope you like it. Heading to PO right now.

Tricia

buslady 12-24-2012 09:55 AM

Merry Christmas everyone

Quilty-Louise 12-24-2012 11:08 AM

My DQ for NanaKathy55 will be in the mail THIS week.

After 3 restarts I am FINALLY getting something I like
well enough to send to someone.

Judith1005 12-24-2012 05:56 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Merry Christmas Doll Quilters. Thank you Jacie. I received my doll quilt today. I LOVE it. Snow people are a personal favorite! I will be sending yours out very soon. I will be quilting it tomorrow. I had so much fun designing and picking out the fabric. I'm almost sorry it's almost done. I am sorry that I wasn't finished sooner. Work got in the way. I hope your surgery went well. And you are on your way to healing. You'll have a New Years surprise to cheer you up very soon. Thank you also for the adorable angel ornament. She is cheerfully shinning out on our tree. So the first photo is the adorable doll quilt I received and the second is a sneak peak for Jacie of what I am sending her. Hugs Jacie. Feel better and stronger soon.

Judith1005 12-24-2012 06:05 PM

Wow, I have been so busy with work and have missed a ton of adorable, beautiful doll quilts. What a wonderful show this month. I am so inspired by all of you. Thank your for sharing your talent. I am truly blessed to know all of you here.

Krystyna, Congrats on all your Christmas goodies. Big hugs to your Angel that brought you a smile. God always said to be kind to all, because we may be in the company of an Angel. :) Quilters are very special people.

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Crazy Quiltin Robin 12-24-2012 10:16 PM

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good nite ....

QuiltingKrazy 12-25-2012 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 5737220)
It's ok don't let it worry you, I have felt like crud past 4 days been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, was given Cymbalta been nausea ever since. Quit taking it until able to talk to the Doctor after Christmas and starting to feel a little better. No need to be in a hurry!

Donna

Cymbalta does take a week or two to get used to. Hope you get to feeling better.

QuiltingKrazy 12-28-2012 05:04 PM

Hey Y'all, Just checking in to make sure all the doll quilts are gonna be mailed out by Monday. I will post the January partner list Monday night sometime.

Lv2sew2011 12-28-2012 06:54 PM

Not a problem, Will be mailing mine on 31st when hubby gets paid sorry wasn't able to get there sooner, sometimes things just don't work out the way you hope for...LOL

Donna

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra (Post 5738269)
LV.... yours is in the mail.... sorry... hope you like it. Heading to PO right now.

Tricia