Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign up for December 2012 Doll Quilt Swap - (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-december-2012-doll-quilt-swap-t206348.html)

Judith1005 12-01-2012 07:56 PM

Oh Jacie, I hope all goes well. And, just think you will have a Dec. squishy to look forward to in the mail. I missed the sign up last month and really missed everyone. But, I just couldn't seem to find my groove and needed to re-group. But, one month off was plenty. :)

quiltymom 12-02-2012 03:49 AM

Partner and I have chatted so let the fun begin!!!

Psychomomquilter 12-02-2012 04:52 AM

sent you a pm

Psychomomquilter 12-02-2012 04:54 AM

I think mine is since last year(July) I think

OK I see you have the list up and running, so If I am too late to join, I will try and got into the January one.
:(

QuiltingKrazy 12-02-2012 06:10 AM

Psychomomoquilter you don't have to wait until January to play.... You're signed up for December and I'll get your partner to you some time today! I don't want anyone to have to sit out because of some silly reason like missing the sign up deadline! lol

marytoddliz 12-02-2012 02:15 PM

Sent PM to Pink Lotus! Can't wait to start this months DQ! But I am taking the day off from sewing today! It will be my day of rest and recovery! had a great time at the Craft show, did pretty good and got my name out there! Several orders~

I am working on Christmas list! I can't understand why it keeps getting bigger each year!

PinkLotus 12-02-2012 03:48 PM

Replied back to the PM...lol :) This is going to be sew fun!!

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5694084)
Sent PM to Pink Lotus! Can't wait to start this months DQ! But I am taking the day off from sewing today! It will be my day of rest and recovery! had a great time at the Craft show, did pretty good and got my name out there! Several orders~

I am working on Christmas list! I can't understand why it keeps getting bigger each year!

Elisabrat 12-02-2012 05:19 PM

I finished my DQ I am happy to work on another! I can do Christmas (love to do Christmas) or I can do ..something but not blue/white as well it would be a creative take on blue and white not ice and snow.. but sign me up for help if you need it Quiltingkrazy. HEADS UP I am only a stitch in the ditch quilter so you have to know this right away. Fancy stitches are for the 'other' fine ladies here. Me I do have fun though. And I think I might start on one for the sake of just in case someone doesn't quiet make it to finishing then I can be ready for the sharing. OK and what the heck I wouldnt mind another for the collection. I am now a happy camper. I wasnt done yet with Christmas! ok ok it might be an unchristmas exchange...

Psychomomquilter 12-03-2012 03:25 AM

wow you are fast Elizabrat! guess I better get on the ball!!

Psychomomquilter 12-03-2012 03:57 AM

I made a mistake on how many quilts, I have been a member since 2010, of July (boy time does fly by when having fun!)

about 28 maybe?? that I have made, I may be off a couple of months...

I gotta get off here, going to start the Christmas dq today,