Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up July 2013 47th Doll Quilt Swap - Self Portrait and/or Where I Live (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-july-2013-47th-doll-quilt-swap-self-portrait-where-i-live-t223865.html)

BuzzinBumble 06-30-2013 08:45 AM

Awesome! Lynnie, you and I both got Cogito! Does this mean we need to think of Super Hero alter egos like Cogito / Cognito? I have to laugh, because Cogito, you almost pulled out and now here you have two partners!
i can't think of anything as good as Korruptyna, LOL

Cogito 06-30-2013 09:19 AM

Korruptyna you just simply rock! Luv ya to pieces! Now I have to get back and finish Gaijin's quilt! I could put it in the mail today and say its not late, but alas no PO open today, so it goes out tomorrow! Only one day late....hope I'm not banned. I promise, promise that is my last late quilt. :o Sainara!

createfourpaws 06-30-2013 09:28 AM

I am looking for to this challenge. And yes it can be a challegne not to be boring. I have a good idea of what I am going to do. Just need to find the pattern. I think mom has it so I have to go dig around her sewing room.

Krystyna 06-30-2013 09:42 AM

Lara, your partner is actually Cognito the quilting superhero.
Lyn has Cogito, the ... well, nevermind what she is. It's secret.
Korruptyna is working with CLSurz while Krystyna has JeanD.

Vanogay 06-30-2013 09:53 AM

Well, I will lurk in the background with this one. Played around too long and didn't sign up - one of those maybe, maybe not things and looks like the not won out! Sounds like there will really be some crazy quilts and I'll enjoy watching each one posted!!

dabbler312 06-30-2013 11:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I took a minute to check the status of our internet service and noticed I had a message - I sent my partner handi a message to introduce myself; I'm looking forward to seeing something about each of you this month through the little quilt you create. On that note here's a little tidbit about me - I've been longing to get a smoker for the back yard and yesterday we picked one up so needless to say today I get to play with my new toy - trying chicken drummies and two different kinds of rub on ribs - check it out. Dinner will be late this evening - still need to get our rustic red potatoes and corn ready for the grill.

Jean D 06-30-2013 12:04 PM

Oh MY GOODNESS! I had a ? for Ms. K and now we are partners for July??? Gulp. I feel like I might get kicked out of school!

Krystyna 06-30-2013 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Jean D (Post 6152125)
Oh MY GOODNESS! I had a ? for Ms. K and now we are partners for July??? Gulp. I feel like I might get kicked out of school!

What???!!!

Jean D 06-30-2013 12:19 PM

I hope you really like primitive/dull ish colors because my self portrait will be like that and I feel like there is so many wonderful bright colors but when I try to use them, well....they NEVER look good when I do!

Lynnie25 06-30-2013 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 6151925)
Well, I will lurk in the background with this one. Played around too long and didn't sign up - one of those maybe, maybe not things and looks like the not won out! Sounds like there will really be some crazy quilts and I'll enjoy watching each one posted!!

I'd love to swap with you too Vanogay, if you still want to be part of this month. Is this okay Krystyna. I have ideas for two quilts anyways.