Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for June 2012 Doll Quilt Swap Closes Noon EST May 31st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-june-2012-doll-quilt-swap-closes-noon-est-may-31st-t189337.html)

sammygirlqt 06-02-2012 04:51 PM

Jillnjo, your quilts are adorable. You are sending feelings of summer for sure with the butterflies and birds. I really love your label. I know Carron will truely enjoy this quilt.

buslady 06-02-2012 06:56 PM

Wow, Jillnjo, first out the gate! Love both quilts. Way to inspire. Let the fun begin;)

rwquilts 06-03-2012 05:54 AM

Crazy Quilt Robin, hope all goes well with your health issues! So sorry you have to go through this!

Jillno, you are making it really, really difficult for the rest of us you know? LOL! Cute, cute quilts! :)

ljdugas31 06-03-2012 06:49 AM

Wendy( Irelanddragonquilter) recieved my doll quilt Sat. OMG I LOVE IT!!!! It is breathtaken i hope you can post a picture!! The pattern is great and the colors you know ae my fav. Thanks again and again...... Linda

jillnjo 06-03-2012 11:58 AM

Thanks for the compliments and yes, I was quick on the draw this month! I have other things I need to work on and so decided to finish up my mini and send it off!

Lynnie25 06-03-2012 01:34 PM

Gorgeous quilts jillnjo and the label is super cute :)

I have my dq for rwquilts pieced on the design wall and it looks good. Have a busy couple of weeks coming up so hope I can squeeze time into getting it finished and on its way in between other 'less important tasks like work and exercise'

rwquilts 06-03-2012 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 (Post 5263030)
Gorgeous quilts jillnjo and the label is super cute :)

I have my dq for rwquilts pieced on the design wall and it looks good. Have a busy couple of weeks coming up so hope I can squeeze time into getting it finished and on its way in between other 'less important tasks like work and exercise'

Sounds interesting! Can't wait to see what you came up with! The top on yours is almost done and I hope to get it quilted and out the door this next week. :) I like yours so much I might have to make me one too. LOL! We'll see...I often say that and rarely ever do that. :)

Krystyna 06-03-2012 04:46 PM

You guys are soooo fast! It's only the 3rd!!!

IrelandDragonQuilting 06-03-2012 06:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 (Post 5262321)
Wendy( Irelanddragonquilter) recieved my doll quilt Sat. OMG I LOVE IT!!!! It is breathtaken i hope you can post a picture!! The pattern is great and the colors you know ae my fav. Thanks again and again...... Linda

Here ya go! I still need to take some more photos and get more posted![ATTACH=CONFIG]339764[/ATTACH]

Tulip 06-04-2012 03:34 AM

jillnjo: love love love your doll quilts, the birdhouses and butterflies are perfect for this time of year! Your scrappy is equally beautiful. Did you do your quilting on the vintage machine?
Ireland: lovely DQ, very soft and eye appealing.

I will be sitting out for the next three months (fair season), but will be popping in for my daily fix!:)