Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for June 2012 Doll Quilt Swap Closes Noon EST May 31st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-june-2012-doll-quilt-swap-closes-noon-est-may-31st-t189337.html)

Quilty-Louise 05-18-2012 05:25 PM

Even though I am not finished with my May DQ yet I want
in on the June.

So I am sending my pm now.

urgodschild2 05-19-2012 08:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 (Post 5226369)
sign me up for June Krystyna...now what happens in June in the southern hemisphere apart from AFL football and the fact that it's COLD !!! SendingPM

Hi Lynnie,
I love AFL football. Go CATS and Kangaroos. I have to cheer both teams. LOL.

I am in again for June. So many choices. Weddings, graduations, summertime activities, etc. Hmmm will have to think about this one.

Oh by the way....Lynnie and I bought these templates at the quilt show. They are made by www.fliplak.com. I made one up in the fan pattern and showed it to my quilt class. They were all amazed and thought it was so neat. But they are not sold anywhere in the USA.[ATTACH=CONFIG]336388[/ATTACH] It was fun to do. I have a circle chain one that I am going to play with next. Lynnie bought three different ones. Maybe she will show them?????? HINT!

Barb
PS This square if from the quilt that we are making in my quilt class. It is called the ABC of quilting. It is a free pattern on lynbrown.com site. We are now up to letter J. It will take the whole year to do.

Ladybug 1938 05-19-2012 01:16 PM

I sent K a PM not sure she got it... will resend....

Lynnie25 05-19-2012 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 (Post 5227911)
Hi Lynnie,
I love AFL football. Go CATS and Kangaroos. I have to cheer both teams. LOL. - Both teams got beaten this weekend :) But went and watched the Hawks play yesterday...Go Buddy and Cyril :)

Oh by the way....Lynnie and I bought these templates at the quilt show. They are made by www.fliplak.com. I made one up in the fan pattern and showed it to my quilt class. They were all amazed and thought it was so neat. But they are not sold anywhere in the USA.[ATTACH=CONFIG]336388[/ATTACH] It was fun to do. I have a circle chain one that I am going to play with next. Lynnie bought three different ones. Maybe she will show them?????? HINT!

Oh gosh I will find the templates and have a play this week. The fan ones look great, did you find it easy to do with the iron on interfacing?

jacie 05-19-2012 08:24 PM

wow, a new swap offered already, I'm IN.... and will be starting on Monday..Jacie

catmcclure 05-20-2012 06:40 AM

Sent you a PM. Would love to join the swap.

rwquilts 05-20-2012 08:04 AM

I'm in! Yea for June!

Tam...Moo 05-20-2012 03:54 PM

Me too

Add me to the June swap

Quilty-Louise 05-20-2012 04:04 PM

I have SEVERAL ideas to use, might even combine them
all into one dq.

quiltymom 05-21-2012 04:55 AM

I sent in my Pm last week!!! (I Hope I did)