Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up May 2013 Doll Quilt Swap - Theme Quilty Chaos - Crazy Quilts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-may-2013-doll-quilt-swap-theme-quilty-chaos-crazy-quilts-t219288.html)

mrsmck 04-25-2013 03:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok decided to post the pattern for the crazy pillows after a few asked for it.
Not sure how this will work out but my advise is paste and copy into "word", enlarge to size needed then you may have to print out on 2 pages. Good Luck

mrsmck 04-25-2013 05:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A little red work quilt I did many years ago when I first started to quilt. What ever happened to it???

Elisabrat 04-25-2013 06:36 PM

Krystyna, I am just going crazy. I will go crazy having done enough to be confident. not doing hand stitching girls sorry just the pattern. This is NOT my favorite thing to do but being a conformist I will go along with the theme.. yup thats me. You guys should be so proud of me I am taking a new leaf on life. I am going to go with the flow. just follow along with the rest of the herd oops I mean group..yuppers I sure hope you pick me as your partner Krystyna I know just what YOU need lol.. and btw we are so happy you took over. Your forum is always fun and light hearted yet kindness from allof the group on their encouragement and comments. Applause? yes its due..clapclap clap clap clap everyone join in!!!

to those new or old: the sooner you add your little tidbits the better you get to know us! grand trick and we all welcome those who havent chattered much. Saves us (me) from having to make a total donkey out of myself all by myself :)

hugs!

Krystyna 04-26-2013 03:28 AM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana (Post 6025754)
Did the dumbest thing -- was happily sewing along on mine and when I finished and took it off the machine, I realized I forgot to put on the backing -- did all the embroidery work on top and batting. Oh well. At least the back looks nice and neat.

Grandma Di -- I think you have me as your partner, so keep up the good work and send it along when you're done. I think it's looking great so far. Love the idea of a nature theme.

I know you were still in your PJ's but ... Grandma Di is your partner? Wishful thinking sweetie!

Elisabrat 04-26-2013 05:19 AM

Well its me the conformist here... getting ready to take the plunge... yup this is going to be a royal blast and I am so happy to start it because it means I am closer to being finished and not having to do this again for a really long time. I want to savor the joy of having made one this time ..(uh hum). I love the bird fabric!I just picked up an assortment of 10" squares of all sorts of birds I think 10 of them. Not sure what I will ever do with a LOON piece of fabric so if any of you are major loon lovers let me know I think they are not the bird of the west coast lol so the will have more meaning to a east coaster. I can slip it into an envelope for you no trouble at all :)

Krystyna 04-26-2013 05:28 AM

OK, conformist girl. Hold your horses. I will pair you with another no-fun-for-me kinda gal!

Everyone who wants to be non-crazy please raise your hand!

Nancy in Louisiana 04-26-2013 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6026762)
I know you were still in your PJ's but ... Grandma Di is your partner? Wishful thinking sweetie!

-----------------------------------------------

Hey -- can't blame me for trying. I mean...just look at it...it's going to be really interesting when done. Oh well.

Krystyna 04-26-2013 07:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
For all you conformists ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]410147[/ATTACH]

paperpieceme 04-26-2013 08:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
okay so i got excited and started sewing. loved it so much i dont want to give it away. and it doesnt really look all that crazy. (or i am just more than 1/2 bubble off plumb) so i think i will start over and keep these blocks for my room :)[ATTACH=CONFIG]410163[/ATTACH]

Krystyna 04-26-2013 08:40 AM

Not really crazy, but very pretty!