Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up May 2013 Doll Quilt Swap - Theme Quilty Chaos - Crazy Quilts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-may-2013-doll-quilt-swap-theme-quilty-chaos-crazy-quilts-t219288.html)

TOOMANYUFO'S 06-05-2013 11:52 AM

QuilterMomma tracking says your quilt is being delivered today. Hope you will like it.

Jean D 06-05-2013 01:02 PM

More neat crazies coming in, I want one of each!

createfourpaws 06-05-2013 02:47 PM

My partner should get her today, I just checked the tracking. It is showing it is in her area. Can't wait to see what she thinks about what I sent her.

dabbler312 06-05-2013 10:51 PM

Thank you NanaKathy55

2 Attachment(s)
Thank you NanaKathy55 for the beautiful little doll quilt - I absolutely love it; all the fun little trinkets - I love to cook and bake so the little cookie cutter and kitchen do-dads is perfect. Prairie points are finished and you should see your dq within the next day or two - thank you for your patience. Kathy posted a photo of the doll quilt she made and kept for herself along with the one she made and sent me - in this case a second look - enjoy.

Sneak peek at prairie points

Ms Grace 06-06-2013 04:32 AM

That's a great little quilt!

QuilterMomma 06-06-2013 11:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
So it did come last night. I remembered to photo it but was busy with pulling weeds, planting garden, cutting fabric for baby ufo quilts and the contracted steelers quilt that I did not post. Here it is. So adorable. I have it hanging on my design wall right now and trying to decide where to put it. So pretty and soft.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]417477[/ATTACH]

TOOMANYUFO'S 06-06-2013 11:55 AM

QuilterMomma I'm glad you think it is pretty. It is the first time I have made a crazy pieced border using adding machine tape as my foundation. It did turn out very feminine and soft looking. Happy to have been your partner.

gaiatender 06-06-2013 12:36 PM

Wow...came home from physical therapy today. Box for me! From Cindy (Createfourpaws) in our lone star state. It is a beautiful quilt with lots of goodies and colors...spectacular embroidery and loads of different shapes and sizes. Now...I have to figure out how to post so you can share it with me. Thank you, thank you Cindy!

Krystyna 06-06-2013 05:19 PM

Toomany, that is such a beautifully soft little quilt. You did good! :thumbup:

Gaiatender, I can't wait to see it! Go, girl, go! Figure out how to post!

createfourpaws 06-06-2013 07:55 PM

4 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by gaiatender (Post 6107425)
Wow...came home from physical therapy today. Box for me! From Cindy (Createfourpaws) in our lone star state. It is a beautiful quilt with lots of goodies and colors...spectacular embroidery and loads of different shapes and sizes. Now...I have to figure out how to post so you can share it with me. Thank you, thank you Cindy!

I have a picture that I will post so everyone can see. You are so welcome. I am glad you got it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]417614[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]417615[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]417617[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]417618[/ATTACH]