Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for November 2012 Doll Quilt Swap - Thanksgiving or I'm Thankful For ? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-november-2012-doll-quilt-swap-thanksgiving-im-thankful-t203738.html)

Elisabrat 11-30-2012 07:49 AM

oh Lv2sew I think you should put up Christmas. It is so magical and you dont need a lot to make you smile and enjoy the beauty of it all. I was going to put up a lighted garland and hang my ornaments off that but yesterday my hubby suprised me with an 8.5 foot tree and we put the lights on it last night.. its oh so pretty. I will do ornies today and now I think do I need to do the rest? probably not this is a major statement lol.. I love it but it is a STATEMENT. Hello Christmas! Your doll quilts and little treats to each other show such a spirit of friendship. I think the relationships we form here are so incredibly wonderful. Like presents we gift to ourselves. love it!

marytoddliz 11-30-2012 08:58 AM

No time to read just wanted to post a think you to Cuppy for my wonderful DQ. If you took a picture can you please post it? I am going to run, have to deliver the stuff this afternoon and I still have place mats to finish!

Life should be back to normal by Monday! I will catch up then for sure! really I will....

QuilterMomOf3 11-30-2012 04:29 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Doll quilt made for me by oldcatlady!! Thanks! I LOVE it!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]379398[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]379399[/ATTACH]

QuiltingKrazy 11-30-2012 05:02 PM

QuilterMom that is a great Reversable little mini! You got two in one!
Oldcatlady awesome job!

hobbykat1955 11-30-2012 06:17 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Back home in NY and had a lovely DQ made by CTipton waiting in the mail for me...Love all the diff fabric's used. Great size for a table topper also. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Crazy Quiltin Robin 11-30-2012 07:38 PM

All the quilts coming in this month are so awesome .... just love them all ..... great Nov swap ladies .... I am afraid
the Dec swap isn't going to work for me this time .... Cat scan and drs Appts are in order to see if we have lymphnodes going crazy again .... please say a little prayer that all is good in lympnode land .... I'll be checking in to see all the Dec. beauty .... hugs and happy quilting ... CQRobin

Muv 12-01-2012 11:46 AM

Hugs and kisses Robin, take it easy xxx Muv

QuiltingKrazy 12-01-2012 02:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hey y'all, here is the fabulous dq I received from crazy quiltin Robin! Ain't it so cute! And the leaves look and feel almost real. Thanks Robin for the extras too! How did you know I needed embroidery needles??

QuiltingKrazy 12-01-2012 03:02 PM

just wondering if anyone is missing their DQ for Nov?? Please send me a pm

Crazy Quiltin Robin 12-01-2012 05:34 PM

Am so happy you like it Lisa .... thanks so much for being my partner this month ..... hope to join the fun again in Jan .... I have 6 mini quilts to make for Christmas presents as everyone who walks into my sewing room wants one like this one or that one they are going to get whatever I make lol .... Everyone have a wonderful Christmas and I will post results of cat scan and let you guys in on the verdict ..... hugs and happy quilting to all ...... CQRobin