Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for October 2012 Halloween or Sender's Choice Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-october-2012-halloween-senders-choice-doll-quilt-swap-t201235.html)

Ms Grace 10-02-2012 12:09 PM

I can't believe I missed the sign up for this one.
This is my favorite month.:(:(

Krystyna 10-02-2012 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Ms Grace (Post 5557366)
I can't believe I missed the sign up for this one.
This is my favorite month.:(:(

Anyone want an extra partner? RWQuilts? You missed out too???

JuanitaBean 10-02-2012 02:53 PM

Krystyna I have Two started so I"ll take Ms Grace too. Just let me know. Thanks Juanita

Quercus Rubra 10-02-2012 03:10 PM

awww I thought I signed up for this one too.... oh well I'll be sure to get in next months. I was having some issues getting on to the thread anyhow.

:hunf: Tricia

Dragonfly Nana 10-02-2012 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5556017)
HEY!!! That's my baby boy you're talking about !!!!! :D

While I love Elisabrat's comments (so much fun) I have to admit that was the first thing I thought too........ but then my mind wandered to that non-mom place :D

hobbykat1955 10-02-2012 03:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got my DQ done for Aunt Janey today...here's a peek...sitting here tonight hand sewing the binding...Will probably get in mail by Fri...

QuilterMomma 10-02-2012 03:38 PM

I have three daughters that are in that age range that he could pick from and they are man killers. Just offering there girl. One is a phographer and auburn red hair, one is in college for aviation management, and the third is in college for a nurse or special needs teacher. Just saying......

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5557074)
My Blaze is 25 and he is a lady killer. He is adorable, but mostly all the old ladies in church love him!

Elisabrat 10-02-2012 04:41 PM

Super cool it will go perfectly with the one I MAILED OUT TODAY!!! but think you should send it to my Hobbykat as well I have some great quilt inspectors here who want to check it for lack of their hairs.. just what they thought..no Louie or Henry or Roy hair pop that puppy right this way first I will surely remember to send it to its correct owner one year I mean one day I mean soon..

brenda21 10-02-2012 04:42 PM

hi everyone...going to send PM to my partner and new comer to our swap BbEmerald...sneek peeks are so cute!!

marytoddliz 10-02-2012 05:03 PM

OK Miss Brat! How did you get finished so fast! Not fair, I am the one who is supposed to be fast! and I am still binding this baby! I will have it done and in the mail in the morning! OK well I better say this a little differently. "It will be my utmost goal to have it in the mail tomorrow, after I do my routine and get in my miles and ugh! OK maybe by Thursday!"

Hummm I might just hang onto it until I get yours, who knows I might like it better! ROFL... just kidding I am going to send it, maybe I should send it around the group first so they can all look at it before you! what do you think?