Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for October 2012 Halloween or Sender's Choice Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-october-2012-halloween-senders-choice-doll-quilt-swap-t201235.html)

Crazy Quiltin Robin 10-19-2012 08:32 PM

When is sign up for Nov Krystyna?

Dragonfly Nana 10-20-2012 03:09 AM

I am going to have to sit out for November :( I have a couple commitments due by Dec 1 and those have to come first
but I look forward to coming back for December.
I also like the idea of "Trees" for December - So many possibilities for holiday and non-holiday with that one! Great idea Elisabrat

Nancy in Louisiana 10-20-2012 07:21 AM

Elisabrat -- honey, please, switch to caffeine-free for whatever you're drinking. But I LOVE your idea for trees. Especially trees with Christmas theme. Good one. Now, why didn't I think of that ... what have you been drinking???

Krystyna 10-20-2012 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5597795)
once again a couple of cool dqs. Love the fabric with the candies in one I NEED that one :) and quiltermomma love your quilting. I one day would love to do more than stitch in the ditch. I am happy I can do that. I worry after all the time I put into something I will ruin it with quilting so I stay safe.

krystyna, I went to the group discussion page read everything but did not see a new post nor did I see how you could add to it. I have no idea how to subscribe to things here and does that then make it something you can post at? help!
oh and Dec could be trees. Christmas trees, snowy trees, palm trees.. just trees. this makes it open up to pieces, pp'ing, applique and well holiday or non holiday ok I wrote it here bad Linda. sorry. (not really I couldnt write it in the other space.. oh man that sounded like whinning). now I am really sorry. walking off slowly head hanging looking over my shoulder (very sadly mind you) you could stop me if you wanted to.... ok walking SLOWER here.. hello? anyone awake? I will stop right here in the hall and wait. I am patient.

So ... start a thread!!!

Krystyna 10-20-2012 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin (Post 5598328)
When is sign up for Nov Krystyna?

Working on it ... patience, my dear. Patience!

Krystyna 10-20-2012 08:05 AM

OK ... it's time!
http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...l-t203738.html

Elisabrat 10-20-2012 02:41 PM

ok what I have been drinking? NOTHING they hardly let me drink anything at all one and a half small water bottles a day total fluid so maybe its lack of water? lack of sleep? you guys? lol I had just tried to go to the post stated to post at and couldnt figure it out. I am not great at that stuff. Like subscribing to a thread? ha. for those other people lol. I am good, think I too will sit out November but ready to jump in in Dec when all other projects are completed I think. these are oh so fun and hard to say no to. still time to decide I think.. thinking thinking..

Krystyna 10-20-2012 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5599983)
ok what I have been drinking? NOTHING they hardly let me drink anything at all one and a half small water bottles a day total fluid so maybe its lack of water? lack of sleep? you guys? lol I had just tried to go to the post stated to post at and couldnt figure it out. I am not great at that stuff. Like subscribing to a thread? ha. for those other people lol. I am good, think I too will sit out November but ready to jump in in Dec when all other projects are completed I think. these are oh so fun and hard to say no to. still time to decide I think.. thinking thinking..

You must be drinking SOMETHING if you think for a hot little second that we're gonna let you sit this one out! No no no no no :thumbdown:

QuilterMomOf3 10-20-2012 03:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Krystyna, here's a Sneak Peek for you!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]371333[/ATTACH]

Judith1005 10-20-2012 04:19 PM

Lv2sew2011, It's here, It's here!!! I just want to thank you for the wonderful FABULOUS wall hanging you sent me. I am speechless. I LOVE it. Thank you, thank you, Thank you. I will post a photo on Monday. I want to get a really good photo of it. It is awesome. This definitely kicks of my celebration of "one year in the doll quilt swap" here on the QB. I can't tell you how special this is to me. Thank you.