Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for October 2012 Halloween or Sender's Choice Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-october-2012-halloween-senders-choice-doll-quilt-swap-t201235.html)

skaduzy 10-28-2012 08:48 AM

Oct dq swap

1 Attachment(s)
I know Oowee has received the doll quilt I sent her so I'm posting a picture.
I didn't know there were so many Halloween prints out there.
Every single one is different.

Hoping Krystyna and all others stay safe during this storm. My 89 year old aunt lives in South Bethany Beach, Delaware, and hasn't returned my cell call to her. Anyone out there live near there and how are you doing so far weatherwise?

Elisabrat 10-28-2012 09:27 AM

krystyna, an arc.. any other time that might be funny right? I am still thinking pack those bags missy and take a holiday. on the fence if your brave or just stubborn.. God watchs out for us but he also gifts us with the mental ability to do what is prudent too. I am hoping your battery is working lovely on the old car should you decide its time to hit the road. Also, you did fill up the tank right? propane is wonderful and if you have enough matches your set. Mine magically disappear all the time for cigarretts (hubby dork brain) and when I need them.. look in the bowl.. gone. I have a long lighter now I have hidden. Probaby found that and its gone too agh pirates!

next Sept lets all swap some halloween f8ths so everyone has a huge variety of spiders and ghosts and pumpkins. I am in sign me up! (oh someone has to host it first shoot)

Needlegrammy 10-28-2012 12:04 PM

Praying for everyone to be safe from the storms.

All the quilts that are coming in are sooooo Spooktacular!!!!!!!

eagleoneowl2u2 10-28-2012 01:44 PM

Eagleoneowl2u2 received my quilt a week ago and has probably been busy so hasn't posted a pic yet so I will put one up. She says she loved the quilt - it was a lot of fun to do and see the kangaroo is holding a little 'Tassie' basket ready for trick and treat ! :)[/QUOTE]

Lyn, Thank You for posting the pic, I was going to and you know how my week has been in my last email t you, but then after I sent your email I had no wireless internet, NOTHING and so me and my daughter went to go look and see what is going on and apparently a mouse chewed on our phone cord in 4 different places, the cord is in between 2 walls so I did not have it for 2 days I was going to fix it and then my husband decided to change his back brakes and basically got himself stuck and did not know how to fix it so I had to go to his work and finish changing his brakes and the problems he messed up on and then fixed his other brake in the rain so I was done with that at 4am and then I got the stuff to fix my internet which was a hula hoop cut up and new cord. I would have fixed it another way where the little cute/monster mousie would not be able to chew the cord but my landlord would not allow it.
But anywho I wanted to still THANK LYN FOR THE ABSOLUTELY, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL QUILT that you made me, I was have a rough day and I went to go get the package and I waited to open it at the doctor's office and when I saw it I was amazed and I did cry when I say this, forgot to tell you that in the email, sorry.
I agree with everyone, this is a beautiful quilt and I am HONORED that you made it for me, so THANK YOU once again LOL
Everyone have a wonderful week!!f

nancia 10-28-2012 04:41 PM

i love that kangaroo! always thought they were the cutest! when i was 5 my best friend and i had a long running make believe game, and i was katie kangaroo. very special beasties! and a lovely quilt!

Brandy 10-29-2012 08:50 PM

I agree Spooktacular Ladies!!!

Brandy 10-29-2012 08:51 PM

Super cute Lynnie25!!!

rwquilts 10-30-2012 05:53 AM

Just got this txt from Krystyna after asking for an update on her condition..."Alive...house destroyed". Please, please, everyone keep her and her family in your prayers!

TammyB 10-30-2012 09:00 AM

Thanks for letting us know about Krystyna. Glad she is safe. Houses can always be replaced. I send a message to Hobbykat1955 to see what her status was; hopefully she's okay too, and all the others on the east coast. Just terrible. Keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

QuilterMomma 10-30-2012 01:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my DQ I received last night in the mail from Nana Val Thank you, the colors are so pretty.. [ATTACH=CONFIG]373533[/ATTACH]