Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for October 2012 Halloween or Sender's Choice Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-october-2012-halloween-senders-choice-doll-quilt-swap-t201235.html)

Psychomomquilter 09-30-2012 04:12 AM

I am going to try this again, dq for oct, hopefully I can send it when it is supposed to be sent. I have sent Kathryn pm.

Krystyna 09-30-2012 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by Psychomomquilter (Post 5551292)
I am going to try this again, dq for oct, hopefully I can send it when it is supposed to be sent. I have sent Kathryn pm.

Who's Kathryn?

Elisabrat 09-30-2012 05:33 AM

Wow such profound memories .. we are a united group here, it is apparent that nothing has escaped us no matter how far apart we all are. I am thankful for the support here that everyone shares. Its amazing.

Ok to be completely an emotional void, I am waking up now two days in a row dreaming about my DQ. Night before, it was beautifully pinned all gorgeous and ready for quilting. .uh.. not finished yet so that was a good dream.. and this morning barely can open my eyes in bed because well, I had figured out the corner blocks of the quilt and they looked so pretty which I havent.. good reason I didnt want to get up. Now I sit at the table quickly using my meager internet speed of 11 mbps and hoping I can get all my posts in argh before its gone. Four more blocks and its done.. ok today is the due date in my head so here I go.. dun dun dun dun dunnn dun dun dun dun dun dun... its halloween I can sing if I want to.. oh wait early that starts in one more day sorry guys

Krystyna 09-30-2012 05:46 AM

Yes, we certainly do have a lot of support here and I am so grateful for that.
Linda, it seems that your muse is at work helping you with your quilt!
Did everyone get their September quilts out???

Nana Val 09-30-2012 06:00 AM

Krystyna, sorry for your lose.

Nana Val 09-30-2012 06:03 AM

Mine will be in the mail on Monday. Time got away from me and Post Office was closed by the time I was getting there on Saturday. Sorry

susaninkansas 09-30-2012 06:06 AM

would love to join this swap. i've pm'd you. my sept doll quilt was recieved by my partner on saturday.

susan

urgodschild2 09-30-2012 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 (Post 5550775)
Will you get to Tasmania for a visit this trip?

Thinking about it. I will be there from Nov 8th to Dec 6. I know that my daughter's family wants to come over there to so maybe we will take a holiday and if we do I'll be sure to let you know.

urgodschild2 09-30-2012 07:20 AM

Ok it is Sept. 30 and I am looking for my Oct. parner. Anxious aren't I?????

Krystyna 09-30-2012 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by susaninkansas (Post 5551537)
would love to join this swap. i've pm'd you. my sept doll quilt was recieved by my partner on saturday.

susan

You're signed up! :thumbup: