Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Spring Swap (Lavender/Pink/Green) - Sign-up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/spring-swap-lavender-pink-green-sign-up-closed-t33608.html)

Bailey's mom 01-12-2010 09:06 AM

I made a decision ...contrary wife...

cjt_mama 01-12-2010 03:02 PM

OK, I am in for at least one set so far.. Its a 9-patch variation (stuck with something I knew I could do easily lol). I am hoping to add one more set, so I get 24 back. We shall see when I get these ones done :)

quiltnut4ever 01-12-2010 05:23 PM

Count me in! I'm going to do one set of the Baby Bud from quilter's cache.

kluedesigns 01-13-2010 01:36 PM

2 Attachment(s)
i have a fabric choice question.

please let me know if either of these are acceptable to be used in the swap.

please don't hesitate to tell me no - they each have some additional color which is not part of the guidelines and i don't want anyone to be unhappy with the blocks.

i pulled them from my stash because the remind me of spring.

little pink pansies
[ATTACH=CONFIG]65011[/ATTACH]

tulips
[ATTACH=CONFIG]65012[/ATTACH]

sdparent 01-13-2010 03:25 PM

Klue -- I love the tulips fabric! To me they both scream spring.

Originally Posted by kluedesigns
i have a fabric choice question.

please let me know if either of these are acceptable to be used in the swap.

please don't hesitate to tell me no - they each have some additional color which is not part of the guidelines and i don't want anyone to be unhappy with the blocks.

i pulled them from my stash because the remind me of spring.

alaskasunshine 01-13-2010 03:34 PM

I love the fabrics but the orange is what I see most. I think it would be better to stay with the colors as much as possible. But then again there was a post of a black/white quilt recently that had colors in it and it was very pretty. What does the leader say???? I hope to use my stash too to save $$$.

NorBanaquilts 01-13-2010 03:53 PM

Klue if you don't mind waiting a couple of days lets see what the majority of the group says about your fabric. I like both fabrics but I don't think they fit in the pink/lavender/green category.

kluedesigns 01-13-2010 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
Klue if you don't mind waiting a couple of days lets see what the majority of the group says about your fabric. I like both fabrics but I don't think they fit in the pink/lavender/green category.

i don't mind waiting.

like i said, i want people to say no if thats how they feel - i can find other fabric, i want everyone to be happy with the selection.

charismah 01-13-2010 04:18 PM

I like the pansies for Klue's blocks. I would vote "no" on the tulips. Pretty pansies fabric though.

charismah 01-13-2010 04:19 PM

I want to use my stash as well..but I did but a green and purple fabric recently with this blcok in mind...so I may have to buy some otehrs anyhow..lol. Life is rough i guess.