Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Summer 5" Charm Swap - Color Theme: (Purples) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/summer-5-charm-swap-color-theme-purples-t288971.html)

JuanitaBean 07-18-2017 04:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I received my purples yesterday they were awesome Thank you ladies. Here is something I made today in a class making a machine embroidery Flying to Pieces pouch by KimberBell. It was a lot of fun, made it ALL in the HOOP.

Thank you Red for my clip like it will be put to good use

jaba 07-18-2017 05:04 PM

I love that pouch JuanitaBean, my favorite colors and you did a great job.

Red I got my envelope today with all the purple squares, took the neighbor hers and she was in love:) I've been gone all day so haven't had a chance to really look at them but I will. Thank you ladies so much. Red your little clips are perfect, thank you. I really thought you had used ModPodge on them...I bet it would work. Thanks again for hosting and the special gift.

sunrise450 07-19-2017 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by redstilettos (Post 7866014)
Sunrise if you don't receive today, please let me know as I mailed them all priority mail. I'll do a tracking for you if they don't arrive for you todayt :)

quil
Weee! I received my beautiful purple charms! Thank you to all in this swap. I was so excited I forgot to keep a list of all I received. They are all so beautiful! They are going into a quilt for my dh.
Red, thank you for the clip, is so very nice!

sewbizgirl 07-19-2017 03:09 PM

CRISPY_FROG, I sent you a pm. Please check your inbox.

Jaba, so glad your neighbor enjoyed her charms!

MizMelly 07-19-2017 05:27 PM

I received my purples on Monday, and just now had time to look at them. no duplicates! Yum! I'm awash in purple now!! Thanks to Red and everyone who swapped their lovely treasures!

pinkflowers 07-19-2017 05:54 PM

My baggies of purple joy arrived Monday...SO many shades of purple. Just love it! Thank you, Red, for being a wonderful host, and the clip is just so cute! Thank you! <3

barbarakibler23 07-20-2017 04:47 AM

Juanita your pouch that you made is adorable!

Originally Posted by JuanitaBean (Post 7866256)
I received my purples yesterday they were awesome Thank you ladies. Here is something I made today in a class making a machine embroidery Flying to Pieces pouch by KimberBell. It was a lot of fun, made it ALL in the HOOP.

Thank you Red for my clip like it will be put to good use

Crispy_Frog 07-20-2017 07:20 AM

HI Purple People-

I received two greatly appreciated private messages letting me know that my midnight purple square party was a flop.

Apparently I sent out low quality cuts. I am really sorry and I want to resolve that. If anyone received squares from me, Crispy_Frog, Garland, TX, that are short the full 5", please private message me with your address and I will send you some good squares. I can't guarantee it will be the exact same fabrics, but they should be close.

I sent out 10 bags and I'm aware of 2, maybe 3 that are bad. (What did I do??) Please let me know at your earliest convenience!

Thank you for your patience.

Crispy

redstilettos 07-20-2017 03:23 PM

Crispy,

Things like this happen from time to time. I appreciate you being so up front and willing to make things right.

Hugs
Chris

moonrise 07-20-2017 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Crispy_Frog (Post 7867367)
HI Purple People-

I received two greatly appreciated private messages letting me know that my midnight purple square party was a flop.

Apparently I sent out low quality cuts. I am really sorry and I want to resolve that. If anyone received squares from me, Crispy_Frog, Garland, TX, that are short the full 5", please private message me with your address and I will send you some good squares. I can't guarantee it will be the exact same fabrics, but they should be close.

I sent out 10 bags and I'm aware of 2, maybe 3 that are bad. (What did I do??) Please let me know at your earliest convenience!

Thank you for your patience.

Crispy

The baggie I received had squares that were 1/4" shy of 5". I counted 17 undersized ones, so maybe you sent 20? I'm not sure. Either way, no need to worry about it. It happens. We're good. :thumbup: