Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Are there any CHARM swaps? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/there-any-charm-swaps-t195763.html)

nygal 07-25-2012 06:16 PM

Are there any CHARM swaps?

I'd love to be in a charm fabric swap. I'd like to make a charm quilt in the future and would love trading pieces of my fabrics with others.

kensington 07-25-2012 06:22 PM

I was thinking about asking anyone if they wanted to trade some charms. I am doing an I Spy for my grandson and I bought like 20 fabrics to cut the 8 inch charms, thinking I could trade a set of two of those, but I am looking for 8 inch prewashed, pressed, Kids Fabric, I Spy Charms. What are you looking for?

I have been watching the new swaps daily to see if one of the more experienced hostess's decide to host a swap. I don't know how they do it, I think I'd go insane. LOL.

luvTooQuilt 07-25-2012 06:54 PM

Mmonohon usually hosts the 5in swaps... Current one closed. Hers are usually 3 months apart- swaps ispy
yosamitesa hosts the 6.5 in swaps.... Current is closed but new one to be posted next week- host new ones monthly.- swap themes change month to mont....
i host the 10.5 in swaps... Current swap closed but new one to be posted next week. I host new ones monthly, swap themes change month to month...

Yosamitesa 07-27-2012 06:39 AM

Yep!!! I host the 6-1/2" square fabric swap!!! August will be Animal Ark, so keep an eye out!!! :)

luvTooQuilt 07-27-2012 09:13 AM

August 10.5 swap is landscapes .... "And the Earth was created -10.5 layer cake swap"

barri1 07-27-2012 10:14 AM

Mariposa is running a swap of 1.5" charms.. It ends in September.. There are a whole bunch of us already signed up..
Barri

Originally Posted by kensington (Post 5394650)
I was thinking about asking anyone if they wanted to trade some charms. I am doing an I Spy for my grandson and I bought like 20 fabrics to cut the 8 inch charms, thinking I could trade a set of two of those, but I am looking for 8 inch prewashed, pressed, Kids Fabric, I Spy Charms. What are you looking for?

I have been watching the new swaps daily to see if one of the more experienced hostess's decide to host a swap. I don't know how they do it, I think I'd go insane. LOL.

tbeard420 07-27-2012 12:08 PM

I have never ben in a charm swap group but would be interested in joining one. Please keep me in mind

sew4nin 07-27-2012 12:16 PM

I am participating in the 1.5" square swap hosted by Mariposa for the 2nd time. I can't wait to get all the great squares again. I would love to participate in a swap of 2", 2.5", or 3" squares. Maybe when I have some more experience, I can host one.

nurse bonnie 08-08-2012 02:35 PM

I would like to do 5" charm swaps. I would also love to do "noodle" swaps again. Haven't seen one of those in a while.

sew4nin 08-08-2012 06:20 PM

What is a "noodle" swap?

Originally Posted by nurse bonnie (Post 5427138)
I would like to do 5" charm swaps. I would also love to do "noodle" swaps again. Haven't seen one of those in a while.