Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Wall Hanging Swap July - October 2014 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/wall-hanging-swap-july-october-2014-a-t249306.html)

JNCT14 11-08-2014 04:24 PM

Those are so cute!

ube quilting 11-08-2014 05:21 PM

J., are you doing the next swap? hasn't been much action. Rhonda isn't going to do a sign up list this time, just a mailing list so I'm not sure how well it is going to go over. Wait and see.
peace

JNCT14 11-09-2014 04:53 PM

I'd like to. I already started to think of some ideas. February is such a blah month that a pretty WH is a nice pick me up.

Rhonda 11-09-2014 06:19 PM

Ahh but February is one of my favorite months! I love Valentine's day and love to do hearts! I make stuffed hearts in Feb and give them to friends and my mom likes to give them away.

Anoka Quilter 11-10-2014 04:43 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I came home from my trip Sunday night and I had a wonderful wall-hanging waiting for me from Ube Quilting. I just love it. I have always looked at the advent calendars but never made one for myself, and this is what my Christmas Tree wall-hanging is. The bottom three rows are little pockets. In addition to the wall-handing I also received a thimble, a cube of Thread Heaven, and a Hillcreek Designs Peace Angel.

Thank you so much Ube Quilting for the great package.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]498393[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]498394[/ATTACH]

ube quilting 11-10-2014 05:39 PM

Glad you received your WH Anoka. I was a tad worried as to its whereabouts. I PM'd Rhonda to let her know and was reassured. It was calming to hear from you that it was indeed, received. I do hope the little fillers are useful to you, or at least an incentive to try some hand work. I don't do a lot of hand work and maybe I was thnking of myself and how I would try some if I had received them. What ever the case, I do hope you enjoy them all.
peace

Anoka Quilter 11-10-2014 06:36 PM

My job is just crazy right now. We had a person quit at work who traveled a lot, about 75% of her job was travel. Because I do not have any children living at home I was the most logical one to pick up the slack. So I am truly away from home more than I am at home. With my crazy travel schedule hand work might be the perfect thing for me. I will have to put everything together for the "Peace Angel" and take her with me when I leave again on Wednesday. Thanks again ube quilting for everything.

jaba 11-12-2014 06:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received this cute snowman from Quiltymom today. Don't know if you can tell by the picture but the fabrics have little silver specks on them that makes it look like glistening snow. So cute and beautiful detail. Thank you so much Sue, going to put it right in my entry way, it's beautiful. And thank you for the little bag of sweet treats too![ATTACH=CONFIG]498579[/ATTACH]

quiltymom 11-12-2014 01:22 PM

Quilt from Jaba!

1 Attachment(s)
This is the cute wall hanging quilt I received from Jaba. I love colors. I have it now on dinning room wall. Thank you again! Happy Thanks giving!!

ube quilting 11-12-2014 03:05 PM

Hi everyone, My Wh arrived today, YEAH! Thank you LaQuita for the "little views of spring" and a sweet fabric box bonus.

I will have a bit of spring to enjoy through the winter months to come.
I will post pictures in a little while.
peace