Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 159 160
Results 3,976 to 3,993 of 3993

Thread: Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201)

Sorry I am in late in posting, but thank you JRSAY sew much for my July block. I love the 'swallows flight' pattern!

Swallows Flight block from JRSAY
    Name:  Attachment-90464.jpe
Views: 6
Size:  75.7 KB

Love the swallows flight pattern JRSAY. Could I ask where you got it from?

These are the gorgeous blocks that sew cornie sent to me this month (July)! The appliqued sunset is out of this world! And the pieced Navajo block is lovely too! Thanks ever so much, Jen, for all your hard work & caring! It is appreciated!

winter012 aka Sherri

P.S. My photos didn't print for some reason, Don't know why. If ANYONE has any suggestions to help, please PM or write via this site! I'm new to posting pictures!!!! Thanks a bunch!!!! winter012

Oh I love this pattern, its one of those I think is beyond me yet. But I drool when I look at it. One of the popular quilt magazines had a quilt in this pattern a few years back done in RED and White .......definately on my bucket list.
    Muriel

I second that They are truely good people,maiden maine i love your blocks from andrea what a great theme,i'm a flower lover myself and purple any shade i love

Sorry it took a couple days to get this posted. My first pictures were really bad so I had to find a different background from what I usually use. CyndiH made me this from a pattern called the Road to Oklahoma.
    Attached Images Attached Images

what an awesome block!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by winter012
    These are the gorgeous blocks that sew cornie sent to me this month (July)! The appliqued sunset is out of this world! And the pieced Navajo block is lovely too! Thanks ever so much, Jen, for all your hard work & caring! It is appreciated!

winter012 aka Sherri

P.S. My photos didn't print for some reason, Don't know why. If ANYONE has any suggestions to help, please PM or write via this site! I'm new to posting pictures!!!! Thanks a bunch!!!! winter012
    You can always scan your block into your computer. Save it to a place you can fine. When you hit "reply" below someone's post, there'll be a place that says "File Attachments." Click on browse and navigate through there to where you block is saved. Click "Open" and you will return to the message box. You can type in a name or comment in the long box to the left of the Browse button.

Make sure you have the file saved to your hard drive before trying to attach. I've used my scanner and uploaded to web servers that weren't mine without thinking about it and had the image "disappear" on me. What it really needed was a permanent name to link to it. I hope this helps.

Ljdugas31 did you get my blocks? I was wondering if you wanted me to post pictures of them?
    Attached Files Attached Files

I don't know if you are clicking on the Preview button when replying but if you do your attachments get lost.

quiltingnonie, that's a cool block! i've never seen that pattern before, but i'll sure be looking it up now! :-D

winter012 aka Sherri

Sherri, here are the blocks. Thank you for your kind words. I really enjoyed making them for you. I'd love to see what other blocks you receive in months to come. With your SW theme, I'm sure you'll end up with a stunning quilt!

these are some great blocks!

Quote Originally Posted by lab fairy
    Sorry it took a couple days to get this posted. My first pictures were really bad so I had to find a different background from what I usually use. CyndiH made me this from a pattern called the Road to Oklahoma.
    Where can one find this block pattern?

YES I GOT THEM I"M TRYING TO GET MY CAMERA TO WORK HAVING NO LUCK. IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD PUT THEM THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE THEM THANKS SO MUCH

Here are the blocks I made for ljdugas31 for July swap. She is having trouble with her camera, so I am posting them.

Blog Entries
    this version of the swap is closing. MadeinMaine will start a new one. please watch for the announcement.

those already participating in this old version willl be carried over to the new one.

let the fun begin and continue! :thumbup:

Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 159 160