Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 75 of 87 FirstFirst ... 25 65 74 75 76 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2169

Thread: Quilting Board's First Scrap Club

Blog Entries

We can do partners or I can just assign addresses. Either is fine with me. If we have an odd number I'll assign addresses. If we have even number I can do partners.

Would be good to send me your postal address then in case we need to do random addresses instead of partners.
    If we do partners then you will exchange that info with your partner

I'll assign addresses or partners on Jan 23rd
    Mail due date is Feb 1st

Any style of sewing -quilting
    Valentine Theme of course

1.Pollyjvan9
    2.Goldendog55

Have lots and lots of fun doing these cute postcards!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog55 View Post
    I thought I had signed up, but looks like I didn't. Put my name down.
    Sorry Judy but I wasn't real sure if you were in or not

Blog Entries
    Question: Rhonda, I have made fabric note cards in the past. There is a fabric motif on the front with an embossed "Happy Valentines Day" stamped impression also on front. Blank inside, with envelope. Do these qualify? If so I would love to swap. Or if you need to see a sample, I can take a picture and then post.
    It's not the years in your life that count. It's the LIFE, in your years. (Abe Lincoln)

"The Best" The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. (Helen Keller)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose View Post
    Question: Rhonda, I have made fabric note cards in the past. There is a fabric motif on the front with an embossed "Happy Valentines Day" stamped impression also on front. Blank inside, with envelope. Do these qualify? If so I would love to swap. Or if you need to see a sample, I can take a picture and then post.
    If it is something you made then yes it would be fine.

Mistake

Sorry, I made a wrong post.

Blog Entries
    Rhonda, then sign me up. I just need to know how many in a set or do you want a certain number?
    It's not the years in your life that count. It's the LIFE, in your years. (Abe Lincoln)

"The Best" The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. (Helen Keller)

Blog Entries
    Goldendog55, I was in a post card group for a short time and really loved it, but I dropped out because it took so much time away from quilting. I did keep all of them, I have them stacked on a toy wrought iron chair and every once in a while I thumb through them and put a new one in front. I think they are so much fun to make.

i know what you mean. If no one else wants to swap, that is fine with me. I have a disease that is making me sleep 16-18 hours a day, am trying to dye for the store that sells for me, and am working on a major project for a publishing company, that is due before the end of the month. If someone is really interested, I will do it, just to keep the thread going.

I would love to join in on a scrap swap

Blog Entries
    I love to see what everyone's making and such and chatting about what we're working on, but am not really interested in swapping right now...just too many irons in too many fires, so why stress myself out more? But I love seeing and sharing with everyone!
    Ronda

Blog Entries
    Well let's just share then and put the swap on hold til we have more interest. I don't intend to let this thread slide into the unknown.

Blog Entries
    Well, kind of disappointed not to have a swap, but I do have a lot to do. However, I did get three valentines made already. I am ahead of the game on my family valentines.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Your valentines are adorable!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!
    Ronda

Blog Entries
    I'm sure my GD's would love this for Valentine"s Day! 11 & 12 yo GS's not so sure They are really nice and hopefully I have some time to make for the 5 little girls.
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho
    I donate quilts to the AAQI.

Blog Entries
    I'm still looking for more red and white or pink and white scraps so if we have at least 4 including me interested we can do another scrap swap.

Everrose and Pollyvan if you two would like to swap post cards you're more than welcome to.

Rhonda, are you looking for particular sizes of scraps? I've got lots of scraps I'd be happy to sort through for you but the pieces aren't terribly large. Let me know! Janice[QUOTE=Rhonda;6530646]I'm still looking for more red and white or pink and white scraps QUOTE]
    Boom gallery: www.boomerangswaps.weebly.com

Janice McC

Blog Entries
    Rhonda, I don't know how the swaps work so can you tell me about how many scraps, size, I assume 100% cotton, what else? I may be interested in swapping for pink and white and maybe the red and white.

Blog Entries
    I'll take anything any size. I will be happy to trade. I can use any scrap down to 3/4" size. I am doing several projects and one of them is crazy quilting for stuffed hearts and probably post cards. I am looking for more variety so would love to trade for whatever.

Blog Entries
    for this swap I dont care whether it is cotton or other fabrics. I use velveteen for my hearts and I have used corduroy and other types of fabrics as long as they are red or white or pink. I will be happy to trade. As to how much that is up to you. whatever you have to send I'll try to send the same amt.

Blog Entries
    Look for a packet Rhonda :-)
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho
    I donate quilts to the AAQI.

Blog Entries
    Rhonda I will send a packet and I will mix it up, cottons and fancy that use in crazy projects. Will try to get it in my by Wednesday. It stinks that postage has gone up again.

Blog Entries
    This is the type of Valentine I am making for my Children and Grandchildren. I hope they like them. These are on a fabric base of faux suede then I layered the laces, trims, earrings, beads. etc. The photos are just printed from the computer then glued inside earrings. I actually made these to go on my Christmas tree. Will have to make some more for next years. I have the Valentine hanging on a fishing lure so will twist when hung up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Those are wonderful Polly!!

wow such creative valentines. I wanted to share my medallion quilt along top that I am making. I am doing it scrappy. I love seeing scrappy quilts I have a difficult time making one. I hate them every time I work on it especially if you just go with what is in the bag grab one.. omg.. give me a heart attack every single time. So I have this stack a rainbow stack at that of less than f4. I know that might not be a scrap to you but it sure is to me. ahhh! so I started with yellows went to yellow orange and now this round is all reds and one orange red. I will follow next month with a purples round then a blue round and end at green. if I have my rainbow mixed up best me now. Not that a 9 yr old will care phew... so inspite key word INSPITE of being scrappy.. I kinda like it.
    Name:  1797453_778256108855224_1688544572_n.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  126.9 KB
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Linda, make your rainbow however you want it, and however your fabric will work for you. Looks great already!
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Page 75 of 87 FirstFirst ... 25 65 74 75 76 85 ... LastLast