Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Repeat a Boom NEw New New - Signups Closed

I put all the pictures from our thread, so far, in an album on my givio page. If I missed one, let me know the post number and I'll add it!

Wooooossshhh! I finally finished it! Thank goodness I was able to finish this with the fabric I had. I definitely need a V-8 after this one. This block has the right name.....Memory Block....and I will not forget it! For our fearless leader - UrGodsChild2,
    Attached Images Attached Images

Givio,

I have three more. The post numbers are: 273, 293, 302. Good night, over and out, back at you tomorrow....etc.

Bee

Beautiful. thank you.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Beautiful. thank you. I guess I should have picked a more simpler one. sorry. It seemed simple to me. LOL.
    Love the album givio.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

BeeBeatty, I think I got the two earlier ones-- did you look at the second page in the album? I'll add the new one you just finished for urgodschild2. You are buzzing along!

Here is my pinwheel in red, white, and blue for TheMammaHauser.

BeeBeatty, Would it be ok if I use more than 2 fabrics along with your background fabric? If I do, then it would change the look of the star pattern. I have more than 2 prints that I think look nice with your background fabric and I'm having a hard time deciding which to use. :-) But it's no problem for me to use 2 if that's the look you are going for.

Quote Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post
    Beautiful. thank you. I guess I should have picked a more simpler one. sorry. It seemed simple to me. LOL.
    Love the album givio.
    You are welcome. In truth, my participation in this Swap had been quite invaluable! I have completed blocks that I probably would not have attempted. I have learned to "read the pattern instructions" before I start cutting (LOL)....and been pretty proud of the end result. Thank you for causing me to "stretch" myself to learn new techniques! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by givio View Post
    Here is my pinwheel in red, white, and blue for TheMammaHauser.
    Oooohhh! This is going to be a incredible quilt! Hope to get to see it finished!

Quote Originally Posted by givio View Post
    BeeBeatty, Would it be ok if I use more than 2 fabrics along with your background fabric? If I do, then it would change the look of the star pattern. I have more than 2 prints that I think look nice with your background fabric and I'm having a hard time deciding which to use. :-) But it's no problem for me to use 2 if that's the look you are going for.
    Yes, you can create it the way you like. This quilt will have lots of color in the blocks. Go for it!
    Thank you! BEE

Blog Entries
    Got my package in the mail on Friday!! What fun opening up all those bags and seeing what everyone decided on!! I can't wait to get started. I do, however, have 5 more Boom 11 blocks to finish first! I do like the idea of being given a pattern to make, That decision is hard to make for me!! I am just loving the star blocks being made for me!! Thank you all!!
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Happy Lab here is your block

Bee Beatty here is yours also done

Quote Originally Posted by pbadder View Post
    Bee Beatty here is yours also done
    PB, Great choices on the companion fabric! I love it! Nice blocks today!

Block For LJDugas

This is my block for LJ Dugas. In reading the pattern from beginning to end (something I do now before picking up the cutter ), I realized this is going to be a striking quilt when finished. I have enjoyed seeing what everyone is choosing for a pattern. Four more blocks to go! A really nice group of blocks so far. Thanks Givio for setting up photos of all so far.

Blog Entries
    Can someone post a link to the photo's please?
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Pictures of blocks made so far. There is more than 1 page.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18985.html

Lovely blocks, givio!

urgodschild2 - Are you ready for us to start mailing the blocks back?
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here. Please note that I'm usually unavailable on weekends, but I'll get back to you on Monday.

Oh by all means. You can mail the blocks back when ever you finish. So go right ahead and mail. Just remember to put your return envelop with stamps on it.

Barb

Quote Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post
    Oh by all means. You can mail the blocks back when ever you finish. So go right ahead and mail. Just remember to put your return envelop with stamps on it.

Barb
    Okie dokie! I'll pop them in the mail later this week.
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here. Please note that I'm usually unavailable on weekends, but I'll get back to you on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by moonrise View Post
    Okie dokie! I'll pop them in the mail later this week.
    I will be ready to send mine late next week also. First thing you know....the mail will be full of fun and excitement!

Blog Entries
    I have not even made it past 2 blocks.. but that's ok. When is our due-date again?
    Mischief Managed.

TheMamaHauser, me too, I've made only 2 so far. I was thinking I'd do 2 each week, to sorta spread out the fun before the due date... But if everyone wants to finish early, just let me know and I'll sew faster. :-)

I have one more block to do than I'm ready to mail them. Will probably mail late next week too.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 ... LastLast