Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20

Thread: Rhonda's 4th Wall Hanging Swap - July - 0ct 2013

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    wow that is slow mail for sure! almost like in Europe seems to take forever to get mail from here to there.. I found it takes about 10 days to Canada from CA and WY when I mail.

I am excited about the next swap.. this time will post pictures of work in progress. that cow or pig or chicken is still talking to me.. lol so perhaps its meant to be. besides once I make something I don't usually repeat it so I can get it out of my system now.. theme I need a theme to go with it however...
    Old MacZDonald had a farm ei ei dag nabit!
    Debbie
    Machine It

Blog Entries
    I may try to do this again. Anyone like veggie cats? They are my favorites to do! But no commitment til i have it finished! So many plans, so little action, that's me! I'm still having double vision and headache. Such a drag! Maybe this will take my mind off it!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    Hi every one. Rhonda, I am still waiting to hear from Bilben of the Yukon. I don't know how long it should take to get there from PA. This Monday will be two weeks. My tracking # has that it went through Jamaica NY and then nothing. I guess it doesn't track into Canada. I sent the tracking # to Bilben but don't know if she can pick it up on her side of the border. I am beginning to feel a little discouraged that yet another package has been lost on route.

I am sorry Bilben and if after a length of whatever time is appropriate to wait, I will make another WH for you and send it insured, priority plus and what ever else I have to do to get it there. Maybe deliver it myself! on dog sled.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone
    peace
    peace
    no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. Aesop

Ube, I would love you to hand-deliver it by dog sled! I'm getting out my camera!! The tracking number isn't working for me, which means that the WH isn't in Canada yet. Give it a couple of more weeks before you start to worry. Maybe the people at Customs are oohing and aahing over it before sending it on.

Here is my beautiful wallhanging from Ube. It took it's time getting here, but it was worth the wait! I love the colours, the quilting, the great variegated birds, and look at all the extra goodies she stuffed the box with! Thanks Ube!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Oh my the wall hanging alone was well worth the wait! Ube was a very generous soul! I am so glad you finally got your WH.

Wow that is gorgeous!!!! I envy ube her fmq skills. Mine are getting better but not up to that standard.

Blog Entries
    Hooray! Bilben, I am so happy your package arrived and that you are pleased. I hope you can make good use of my "scraps". I put some spring in the box for you.

I have to say it is a real test to be patient waiting for these long distance traveling packages to arrive but well worth the excitement!

It has been a few days since I last posted. Some microscopic bugs got me and put me to bed for three days. I thought I was going to miss Thanksgiving. I am well now and anxious to start the next WH.
    Thank you and peace to all

Here is a belated holiday happy to send everyone on their way to Christmas.
    no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. Aesop

Sorry, I am JoAnn (quilting board--Quiltjoey) of Summerville, SC. I hope I got the right WH, if not I can send it on to the correct person.

Quote Originally Posted by JNCT14 View Post
    JoAnn is Jaba. I know because she got my wall hanging!

This is JoAnn, "Quiltjoey" and I received the WH from JNCT! I hope all is correct. I'm confused also...

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
    that was right JNCT you did it right. I know a bit confusing when you are used to partners but that is what all the other swaps are doing and we have to be different don't ya know LOL You'll get the "hang" of it. (pun not intended but loved it once I saw it written)

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltjoey View Post
    This is JoAnn, "Quiltjoey" and I received the WH from JNCT! I hope all is correct. I'm confused also...
    That's the one you should have gotten quiltjoey, JNCT was mistaken , all's good....you got the right one and so did I.

Oh, wonderful! Since this was my first WH swap, I'm green behind the ears!! But loving reading all the posts and seeing the wonderful wall hangings everyone has made!

Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    That's the one you should have gotten quiltjoey, JNCT was mistaken , all's good....you got the right one and so did I.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20