Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #1

Has anyone heard anything more? I still don't have my sailing boats back If anyone knows anything please let me know.

Is Linda58 the only person who is missing? Since she doesn't seem to be answering PM's, could whoever mails to her send her a snail mail letter? I don't have her mailing address (I don't even know her last name).

As far as my own status: I have received my own quilt top back. I don't have anyone else's currently in my possession. The last row I did was BabeyRuth's, which I mailed to her in November (just the individual row as discussed a page or two back). I think there's still a top that I haven't worked on yet, but I'm not sure who I'm missing. I'll be glad to work on it when/if I get it, but I'd like to get it sooner rather than later, because starting next month I've got some other commitments that'll be taking up a lot of my time.
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here. Please note that I'm usually unavailable on weekends, but I'll get back to you on Monday.

Blog Entries
    Linda58 answered my message I sent to her. Her mailbox was full but she emptied it and she should be answering now.

Lori & Sazu, that is great news! I hope you received your rows soon!

- babeyruth

Blog Entries
    Sazu...I hope you get your rows......I didn't rcv mine back....although I keep my fingers crossed and say a little prayer and of course keep my eyes on the mailbox!

Good Luck...
    The only gift is a portion of thyself.....Ralph Waldo Emerson

Blog Entries
    I had that surgery hope you are having great results. I had gotten down to 179 with my surgery but gained back 51 pounds, becareful.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
    I had gastric bypass surgery and it was going to be lapascopic and only take 1 hr and be in the hospital for 2 days. Ended up open surgery and took over 6 hours and in Intensive care for 4 days then in a regular room for 3 days so in for a total of 7 days. Had to have blood during surgery and I hurt so much and am on really really strong pain pills. I have over 20 staples in my abdomen.
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    I still have NOT received my quilt back yet.

Could everyone post a status update, please? We need to figure out who has what, and when it's expected to mail.

My status is still the same: No rows in my possession, and I think there's still one I haven't worked on, although I'm not sure which one I'm missing. My top has come back home.
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here. Please note that I'm usually unavailable on weekends, but I'll get back to you on Monday.

I have Linda58's address now and will send her a letter in the mail ASAP. I, and a couple of other people, have also sent her a PM. According to her profile page, she logged onto the board today. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.

Best as I can determine, I think (but am not 100% sure) that she has both Lori's and Sazu's rows.

Ladies, please check your PMs when you get a chance.

I've heard from Linda, and she's mailed the two rows to Lori. They should arrive in the next day or two, according to the tracking number.

That's great news! Thank you for chasing this

Blog Entries
    I received both rows this afternoon. 4 rows for mine along with cast fabric for me to finish the last row for Linda she has been very very sick. I also have 3 rows of the sail boats but don't know who they belong to. Should I do a row of sailboats or return the 3 rows I have to the owner?

The sail boats are mine. If you could add a row I would appreciate it I know we're well outside the time though so if you can't then that's ok too. I'll pm you my address.

Blog Entries
    I can do a row for you. I am feeling much better now since I have lost 105 pounds. I am off a lot of the medicine I had to take before and have a lot more energy!.

Lori!! Great! I'm sure you do feel much better than before! I'm happy for you! :-) Good work!

Blog Entries
    Mailed boat rows out to you today, will try to post picture. It doesn't give me the option of browsing for the picture.

The boats arrived at the weekend. The look FABULOUS! I love the lighthouse in the storm. It's so dramatic! Thank you all SO much!

Yay! Photo?

Blog Entries
    So happy that they got to you, was worried as it seemed to take a long time. I would really like to see a photo, Quilting Board will no longer let me post pictures.

I'll get a photo at the weekend to post. I think its going to rain soon, and the lighting is terrible! I'll wait till its light enough to do it justice.

Lori Congrats on the weight loss!! way to go!!!!
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7