Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #9

Scrapper, I hope things get better for you and your family soon, prayers going your way!

I received your top from CherylW today. I had to stop and say "Whaaat?" I got back on line to see what your theme was and had to LOL! I don't think there has been any pics along the way of your top but it is FUN. It is really pretty, who would of thought I'm going to have fun!

Scrapper's top was a lot of fun to put together. Got to go through the stash and find blocks that I hadn't used. Took a trip down memory lane thinking about when I worked on the blocks/quilt.

How is everyone else doing? Who has not been able to send yet and when do you think you will be able to send? Just keep posting notes so everyone knows what's up!

Hope things get better for everyone - seems like we all have had family issues going on. My mom is now in rehab after having a lesion removed from her brain. Will have 1 - 3 specialized radiation treatments but she needs to work on getting stronger.

Everyone have a safe and fun weekend!

CherylW, got your scraps and sashing in the mail! Thanks!! Will have the civil war repro top mailed out on Wednesday...sorry have to wait for payday lol being the sole income now has put a major crunch on money lol If I hurry I may send on your complete Batik top as well will see how motivated I can be over the next couple of days lol I have already been outlining what to do with all of my batiks lol can't wait to see the finished products!!

Ok, Here is my Civil War row this one kicked my butt, but I'm happy with how it turned out(I think). My selection of reproduction fabrics SUCKED. lol Luckily there were enough scraps included to help me make my center square and that solved my problem I LOVE the cream floral print(the scrap), and I had a green that I thought went nicely I found a great navy blue floral, but just couldn't find anything I liked to go with it For some reason QB won't let me add my pictures today, so you can see it over on my blog at http://rubenesquehippo.wordpress.com...-reproduction/ also can't create a 2nd paragraph...very odd.

mailing out this weekend, sorry for delay, looking good !!!!!

Shana -

Your Civil War row looks great. Have you had a chance to mail it out yet? Just wanted to make sure and watch for it in the mail.

Once Shana and Cuppy mail - will everyone have their last row to work on? I think that will be the case. Hope everyone has had fun working on this - I know I have. Post pictures of finished projects. I want to see how everyone's top finished.

Have a great day!

Cheryl, mine went out yesterday with projected delivery of tomorrow, Thursday!

Blog Entries
    I'm still here.....Shana's big blue flower rows should be ready for mail this weekend.......then to the others.....I feel like the turtle.....slowly but surely......no fear...........LOL
    The only gift is a portion of thyself.....Ralph Waldo Emerson

Blog Entries
    I think I confused myself even more...LOL....I posted this and then had second thoughts....thinking I confused her's with someone elses.....but alas......I'm not quite as addle as I thought......LOL

I'm still here.....Shana's big blue flower rows should be ready for mail this weekend.......then to the others.....I feel like the turtle.....slowly but surely......no fear...........LOL[/QUOTE]

do ya'll starch your fabric before cutting?

Shana - my answer would be sometimes, it depends on the fabric. I rec'd the Civil War rows Thursday. Thanks!

Keep up the good work everyone. We are almost to the end. Can't wait to see everyone's finished project!

Hey Cuppy Tried to send you a PM, but your box is full Let me know when you get the Batik top in the mail...or if you have already...I need to keep an eye out for it. I have a mean and vindictive mail lady...don't really trust her too much lol

OK I will send out Friday with tracking all safe and sound so far.... I did empty message box thanks.

I have not received yet from Scrapper maybe soon.

Like I said, no rush I've got most of it already mocked up, just need to confirm I'm not duplicating someone else's blocks before I sew

I received from scrapper today, my final row, I promise to complete it as soon as possible, and by deadline. . I have not mailed batiks, will try to send out by weekend. So sorry for delay. Thanks for having patience.

Blog Entries
    So did the batiks get where they needed? Great job scrapper on keeping in the loop. Did you take photos cuppy? How we coming along to finish on time?
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Scrapper, your finished top is on it's way it should be there Monday. Here is the tracking

It sure is a fun top!

Well I have all the Civil War blocks done but not put together in a row. Leaving for Colorado in the morning as mom gets out of rehab on Tuesday. I am back next weekend and will finish up then and post tracking number.

How is everyone else doing?

Blog Entries
    Hi everyone I rcvd mee beautiful scrap block row robin top....it turned out beautiful!! I will post a pic this wknd.
    thank you all for your wonderful blocks I love them all!

Quote Originally Posted by oldcatlady View Post
    Scrapper, your finished top is on it's way it should be there Monday. Here is the tracking

It sure is a fun top!

Mailing August 3, to Shana with tracking and is insured.

I got Cheryl's Batik top! Will get it finished up ASAP and mail out Hopefully this week, but it may not happen until the week after depends on how much drama we have around here...lol Can't remember how much I have shared with ya'll but we had a human baby arrive on July 3rd, and on July 29th her mother walked way leaving her with us...so we are dealing with CPS and trying to find a good lawyer(and the money to hire said lawyer) to get Guardianship! So life has been a bit crazy to say the least lol

Old Cat Lady your row will be on its way to you come Monday. It is boxed up and ready for you. If I can figure out how to post pics (not finding right buttons/place) I will. How is everyone else doing? Please leave a note to update everyone!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yay! Got the pics uploaded. Hope you like them!

Cheryl, I LOVE it! The fabric is gorgeous and the blocks are beautiful Thank you so much! I can't believe it will be back home and this swap is done. It seems like we just started yesterday!

Now I just need to remember where I put the sashing that goes between the rows

I know Scrapper has her top that I sent her. Does everyone else have theirs?
    Last edited by oldcatlady; 08-10-2013 at 03:52 PM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 LastLast