Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Pal Sign-up for December (Sing-ups close Nov. 30 at midnight)

I don't believe that I have had my SP before. Hopefully she likes some Christmas things!

Blog Entries
    @belfrybat, hope your Joann's was less of a zoo than mine! But I braved the massive line (I didn't even get any fabric cut, the line was 40 people long for that - and it still took me 30 minutes in line to check out) and managed to snag 2 of the things my pal listed as things they really need in their most wanted items.

I got my SP name, Never had you before

Ok , went shopping, got a few items on wish list. My pal wants a few things from my stash, so I am going to add that in. Ready to mail. Mail early!!! Post office parking spaces can be challenging! Going Northwest. I want my pal to receive in time.

Just so you know.... I drew out of a hat and one of you will be getting 2 secret pal packages this month... who will it be???
    Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self.~Karen Salmansohn

Blog Entries
    It’s about 22 degrees for my sp this evening. Brrrrr! I hope your dog is the cuddly kind!
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.”
    ~Mahatma Ghandi

Almost done with my package for my SP !!!

Some one should be getting a package. It is going out in the mail. I send you lots of your most wanted.
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    Exciting!
    Quote Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
    Just so you know.... I drew out of a hat and one of you will be getting 2 secret pal packages this month... who will it be???
    ~Mahatma Ghandi

My secret pal package is on it's way!
    Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self.~Karen Salmansohn

My word so many folks are mailing early this time. I am too. My package will go out tomorrow since mail is not moving today. I over stuffed the padded envelope so much I was afraid it would pop, so added tape to the sides. I think I got everything on my SP's most wanted list plus a bunch of stuff from my stash.

Blog Entries
    Hey all - Just wanted to check in. I will be sending my package out Tuesday or so. I am staying with a friend for a few days - she had cataract surgery and she had some complications and needs my help more than just overnight.

Sent my package out today! Your zip code adds up to 21. If you are my SP you should expect to receive your package on Tuesday.

Sent my SP Package out to day. Should have it Tuesday. I forgot the card. Name is on the out side. Enjoy

Received a wonderful package from PamelaOry

Take a look! So many lovely things! Beautiful fabrics, patterns, tape measure, threaded needle holder, cutter blade, seam-fix, emery board, scissors with cover, clips to attach bobbins to spools, a Santa panel, a sewing machine plaque, tea lights and a lovely bag with a see-through design (lit in the photo), a recipe card and tags, and a nice card.

Many thanks!

Deborah (Gaijin)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    ‘So glad you liked it. ��
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaijin View Post
    Take a look! So many lovely things! Beautiful fabrics, patterns, tape measure, threaded needle holder, cutter blade, seam-fix, emery board, scissors with cover, clips to attach bobbins to spools, a Santa panel, a sewing machine plaque, tea lights and a lovely bag with a see-through design (lit in the photo), a recipe card and tags, and a nice card.

Many thanks!

Deborah (Gaijin)
    ~Mahatma Ghandi

According to tracking, the package I sent is out for delivery. Given the weather it got there in record time. Way to go Post Office!

I am in Seattle now and shopping for my SP. It is fun to look for someone with different quilt preferences.

Feeling a bit under the weather and need to be at work. We are trying to shut down the Governor's budget but I just want to be in bed. Been here since 6 AM and ready to be done.

How is everyone?

Blog Entries
    Sorry to hear you are feeling ickie. I’m having a bit of a down day myself. I need to get around and get to the library to pick up a book, but all I seem to do is continue to mess around on the iPad.
    ‘You’ve been there since 6, when do you get to go home?

Quote Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
    Feeling a bit under the weather and need to be at work. We are trying to shut down the Governor's budget but I just want to be in bed. Been here since 6 AM and ready to be done.

How is everyone?
    ~Mahatma Ghandi

Hope you get to feeling better. get some rest

I worked until 6, went home, asleep by 8:30 and back here at 6 this morning. Should be able to shut down by Friday. I cannot wait for Hawaii in January!

Blog Entries
    Got my secret pal package from juanitabean. Just take a look at all the goodies I got from her!
    Name:  355546BF-0992-4F80-8A83-F3DAF5D9BEF2.jpeg
Views: 65
Size:  155.1 KB
    ‘I really needed a stiletto, so I’m pretty excited about that, love the travel pack for cutting. It has a cutter, ruler, and rotary blade all bundled up to go. I bet that’s going to be handy for class. Lots of other goodies too. Thank you Juanita!!
    ~Mahatma Ghandi

Glad you liked it. I love doing SP and SS Swaps they are so fun.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Well SP your package went out today and expected delivery date is 12/15/18.
    I am not able to show pictures of the items I sent. If you can please do. I appreciate it.

Merry Christmas. BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast