Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 94 of 157 FirstFirst ... 44 84 93 94 95 104 144 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Quote Originally Posted by x7lillies View Post
    Hello PattyPurple! My show is actually the week before, but between the show, organizing my house again (I've let it slide a little too much with all the craft show preparations...), baking christmas cookies, and getting some charity quilts done in time for Christmas, I will certainly still be hustling and bustling

I look forward to seeing you at the show! Turns out I'm the first booth you'll see when you go in the front entrance, so I'll be easy to spot (also, I'll be that nervous wreck at her first show)!
    I didn't look at my calendar until after I posted last night. I'll be sure to stop and see you. Don't worry, just have fun at the show.
    I Quilt Therefore I Am

Pat

Blog Entries
    I'm waiting to see if the package I got today from Clifton Park, NY is my November or December swap. Thinking November since it has a name on it, but waiting to hear from Lori just to be sure...I think I'll go hang out in the naughty corner while I wait? I've got some fresh fudge if someone will share their wine...

What day and time are we opening our presents? Mine has been sitting in the corner for a LONG TIME.

Blog Entries
    Doing the Happy Dance received my SS package today. Can't wait to peek inside (but I will).
    Thanks Santa.

My SS should have got her package tues or wed. Have not send her his post yet. Hope it got there . No package for me today . I'm still waiting but I'm haveing fun reading all the post, this is my first time doing SS we are supost to posts when we get are package But not open right.

I recieved my SS package today
    Melinda
    Let us help a local QB member Elisabrat even a dollar can add up

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...kidney-/144120

Blog Entries
    I am truly amazed
    at how many of you
    got your packages today...
    go figure.
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Blog Entries
    I got my SS package today, er, Friday. It is heavy!!
    Thank you Santa!!!!!!
    "Sometimes it's OK if the only thing you did today was breathe."
    Good friends are right there with you.

Susan

Quote Originally Posted by cjr View Post
    My Secret Santa gift arrived today from Bend OR. Thank you SS. I was so excited so I opened mailing box. No hints, everything wrapped in white tissue tied with red curlysq. So many presents, it must have taken you A week to wrap everything. i have never received so much at one time. Now I'm getting excited. How many days to reveal?? to many.
    You need to proceed without delay to the naughty corner. You should NOT have opened your box - even the mailing box, as you call it. I'm telling Dreamer what you did - D R E E A A M E R look here - tell her that was naughty
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

WAIT................how did you know I was the ONE STAR in Nova Scotia, and how told you the only state I'm in, is the "state of confusion"??? Nanc......I'm comin to the corner with ya, can u share your drink with me? (only took me 57 years to take up drinking)...........
    Quote Originally Posted by annthreecats View Post
    Just tracked the package I sent. Looks like it's stalled at the sorting facilty (those darn elves) but saying it's on track to be delivered next Tuesday, 11-20. BTW, it's heading west to the state with one star.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm tellin!!!!! You weren't spose to even open the mailing box cuz some people already said they didn't wrap their things......YOU BAD BAD BAD GIRL!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cjr View Post
    My Secret Santa gift arrived today from Bend OR. Thank you SS. I was so excited so I opened mailing box. No hints, everything wrapped in white tissue tied with red curlysq. So many presents, it must have taken you A week to wrap everything. i have never received so much at one time. Now I'm getting excited. How many days to reveal?? to many.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy60545 View Post
    vanogay, my santaeee hasn't posted anything since way back when, but the po says it was delivered saturday, so hope she at least let terri know she got it.

Dreamer..............i can come up with some really tall dreams!

sent mine out to ss and it was received on 10/27..got it in the mail early so as not to forget and be late.....but have not heard or seen anything from my "ss" on this thread ... Not even in the beginning

thanks to anastasia, i did get a few suggestions for her box.hopefully all contents will be to her liking......mj

My SS Package arrived today! Thanks SS!!! I can't wait to open it!!!

Blog Entries
    OPENED your BOX___________you opened your box MARKED Secret Santa
    SHAME SHAME SHAME
    you get on over to naughty corner straight away !!
    make sure you stop and pick up some fresh drinking stock.
    you guys are draining the bar dry !!

Originally Posted by cjr

You need to proceed without delay to the naughty corner. You should NOT have opened your box - even the mailing box, as you call it. I'm telling Dreamer what you did - D R E E A A M E R look here - tell her that was naughty

You tell 'em Dreamer! Shame on them!!! No peekee til reveal date! Shall we say noon? Of course, that would be Terri time (eastern)!

Blog Entries
    Last year we did 3 PM Terri time, if I remember right. That way the "Westerners" don't have to get up so early.

Question....why are people opening their boxes, when I haven't even received mine yet????? sniff sniff

I got my package, I got my package!!! It arrived yesterday. Found it when I got home. It has some cute pictures of santa flying from L.A. to NY.

Blog Entries
    Just received my package from my Secret Santa Pal in Parisippany, NJ. I used to be a Jersey Girl, grew up in Middlesex Township, in Iselin. Thank you Secret Santa Pal. Can't wait until 12-9-12.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
    Last year we did 3 PM Terri time, if I remember right. That way the "Westerners" don't have to get up so early.

Question....why are people opening their boxes, when I haven't even received mine yet????? sniff sniff
    grann...surely you have not been forgotten.
    say this can not be so.

Blog Entries

that's right it was 3:00pm Terri's time...
    she knows how much I "need" my beauty sleep
    after the hangove....ummmmm mean hard night at work.

Blog Entries
    Dreamer, we "GOOD" people are often forgotten and taken for granted, aren't we???? I'm over here busting my backside making ornaments for trees for the unfortunate, quilting, sending off yarn to the worthy, and here I sit, in the bar, errrrr, naughty corner sobbing into my pinot grigio. Surely somone has a nice gift for me. Mine was sent weeks ago, delivered, and so far unacknowledged. Sigh............

Blog Entries
    Dreamer, we "GOOD" people are often forgotten and taken for granted, aren't we???? I'm over here busting my backside making ornaments for trees for the unfortunate, quilting, sending off yarn to the worthy, and here I sit, in the bar, errrrr, naughty corner sobbing into my pinot grigio. Surely somone has a nice gift for me. Mine was sent weeks ago, delivered, and so far unacknowledged. Sigh............
    not to worry they have probably acknowledged arrival of what you sent to Terri.

Quote Originally Posted by Leota View Post
    OK,.... I'm going to be one of the ones that is posting at the last minute
    DH tore a tendon in his leg tonight.... thank God it wasn't broken but still a lot of pain and for someone who is a fall risk etc... it's not a fun time....
    Keep me and all of us in your prayers....
    Leota, sorry to hear about you DH. I tore a tendon in my ankle last year and after many attempts non surgically to fix it, it is finally starting to feel better! Prayers for you and him

Quote Originally Posted by roda View Post
    Had to fight the postmaster to get my ss package but I have it. She said she left a notice, But thinking she was triing to get my goodies. She had put it back and was waiting for me to come in she thought I was on a hunting trip and had it saved for me. Hope this doesn't happen with the 500 hatching eggs I've got coming. Sent my package on its way the confirmation number has a lot of 0s a couple 0f 1s,0ne 2, two 3s and one each of 4, 6, 7, 8, and 9
    Won't they be suprised if they hold that one back!!!! Lots of cheeping going on

I love silver bells! My mother used to sing it at the sing a longs. She had such a beautiful voice. Always brings tears to my eyes.

Three weeks until opening day everyone! OMG.... can I wait???? Someone give me strength. LOL! I wonder how many people open thiers early and don't tell... LOL.
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Page 94 of 157 FirstFirst ... 44 84 93 94 95 104 144 ... LastLast