Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa 2018---chat here

Blog Entries
    Opening is next Sunday! I still can't post a picture so I hope that who ever received a package from me will post a picture of what she received and the one that sent to me will do the same. I will send a list of what I have received. Now to figure out the time so I can open the same time as everybody else
    Good Better Best, never let it rest till the good is better and the better best

Well, there’s lots of fun happening over on the ornament swap with it being opening day. If you’re curious you should go look. There’s some really talented sewers/crafters over there. I can’t wait until this time next week for all of us here!

Glad I was away for a while....it helped keep me away from the package but it is calling my name again....yikes...I will be a good girl though since Santa is watching...can t wait till opening day.....hope everyone gets theirs in time.

I have been petting my box again. Almost knocked it down once and found it rattles. Made me very curious. Can't wait for opening day, 5 1/2 days to go.
    Rumbols

hope whoever received mine will take and post picture. Forgot to take a picture. Thank you
    Snownannie

I will be out of town on 12/9 so I am packing it with me. That is the hardest part, waiting and taking it with me so I can participate. I probably won’t be able to do it at the right time but I will open it that day and look forward to it. Yahoo!

Blog Entries
    Woohoo! Got my package yesterday. Glad I don't have too long a wait until opening day.
    "I keep my end tables full of needlework and quilting so I don't have to dust them." ~ Author Unknown but I agree!

Yeah I'm finally back on line.. I got a new computer now, yes it was an early xmas present from Hubby.
    I'm blessed ~

Anybody else getting excited for Opening Day... cos I know I am!

Blog Entries
    Yippee! My live links for the quilting board have returned and this was the first one in a couple weeks! Still waiting for Sunday, but not very patiently....back in the hole with me. I am bringing turkey and cranberry sandwiches this time.
    If you always do, what you have always done, The results never change. Change is the wings you give yourself.

Opening day is coming soon...
    Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self.~Karen Salmansohn

Quote Originally Posted by madamekelly View Post
    I am bringing turkey and cranberry sandwiches this time.
    Sounds great! I'll bring wine and a homemade cheeseball rolled in LOTS of chopped pecans for an appetizer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyIN View Post
    Sounds great! I'll bring wine and a homemade cheeseball rolled in LOTS of chopped pecans for an appetizer.
    Cheese and pecans, throw in chopped apple, and... heaven.
    If you always do, what you have always done, The results never change. Change is the wings you give yourself.

I love a cheese ball.

Waiting patiently, not long to wait now. My weekends always go really fast so Sunday will be here before I know it.
    Happy Sewing, Lisa E.
    Don't Cry Because It Is Over, Smile Because it Happened, Dr. Seuss

Oh so very close now!!! I'm so excited!

I asked my husband to give me the box today so that I can shake it, and smell it, and weigh it and....
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.”
    ~Mahatma Ghandi

Pamela! Get in the hole...you're so naughty! so come join us
    "Good friends are like quilts-they age with you, yet never lose their warmth."

Quote Originally Posted by m-fay View Post
    Pamela! Get in the hole...you're so naughty! so come join us
    . That’s probably the best place for me. I’m looking at my box now. It’s so wonderful with its Christmas wishes written on the outside, all full of surprise.

Ill bring my traditional cranberry oatmeal cookies. Please pass the cheese ball!
    ~Mahatma Ghandi

Blog Entries
    I just keep petting mine. I am beginning to wonder if mine has catnip in it. My cat seems to be in love with my present....

Hi everyone and Merry Christmas!! Don't know if any will remember me, lol, However I have wonderful memories of alot of you :-) Not many better places to find such wonderful, generous and kind people. I have missed being on QB, taking part in things and especially this years SS ! It's been a.....long year, lol. Lots of rough patches, skidding around and all trying to find steady ground , as I'm sure lots of you have also. Mainly tho I'm blessed with family and friends and , ha, mostly good heath, so alls good. Just waiting for the year to end, and to see what 2019 brings.
    Anyways just wanted to stop in, Say my hellos and wish All of you Many Blessings for Christmas and the New Year, May it ring in with Good Health, Joy, Love, Prosperity and many acts of Kindness received and given. Huggs

I received my SS pkg, forgot to post😜 So sorry. Can't wait to open it......
    LaQuita (aka) - Yai-Yai to the most precious grandbaby around of course I'm partial! LOL

HAPPY QUILTING!
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/shea

Blog Entries
    My partner should be getting another box today hopefully, with the item that they wanted that didn't get to me before mailing day, plus a few more goodies. I will open my box on Monday after I get home, hopefully. I am staying with a friend who had cataract surgery, she asked me if I might be willing to stay a few more days if needed. Since the aforementioned friend is also my boss, don't need to worry about time off from work at least!

Don’t laugh but I suffer from insomnia and if I happen to wake up tonight and it’s tecnically tomorrow....I might have to open my box!
    ~Mahatma Ghandi

Looking forward to seeing all the lovely gifts!
    Sue

Blog Entries
    What was opening time for PST? I can’t remember and could not find it here. Thank you kindly.

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 ... LastLast