Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (Optional Theme) >

September 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (Optional Theme)

September 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (Optional Theme)

Old 08-27-2011, 09:52 AM

Count me in too!!!
Old 08-27-2011, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by oksewglad
Originally Posted by Lynnie25
I'm still looking for the Christmas fabric that I need a 1 1/2 x 8" piece to finish binding on a small quilt. I broke down and went to LQS today and bought more. LQS owner still laughing at me!! I'll find the fabric tomorrow, after I have cut the extra binding I need.
LOL LOL I did that with sewing needles. Bought some at the LQS, took them home and promptly lost them. Had to go back the next day and buy some more :( still haven't found the others - think I might have thrown them out with the bag they were in
Referred to as "Mom's Senior moments" around here with rolling eyes. Not so funny when the others do it!
I have been down that road so many times.....can't count it! Know I have it but can't lay my hands on it. Well Black I have, White I have, sure I have something that will pop!
Wasn't sure I was going to sign up for this month but just couldn't resist.
Was surprised tto see how many posts there were already.
Also want to say I am thinking & praying for all of those that are in the path of Irene. Buckle down the hatches and don't forget the fabric!

Patti Sue
Old 08-27-2011, 02:11 PM

I've enjoyed the last two swaps. But think it will be after the first of the year before I can do a swap again ... I will keep up with the little quilts thanks for letting me join the fun ..... I will be back in Jan. Have tons of fun everyone.
Old 08-27-2011, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by SewExtreme
Originally Posted by Chele
Dotty's latest selvage creation. Isn't it darling? My daughter is going to steal it for sure. She loves owls. Thanks again Dotty!

I also received three gorgeous angel quilts for the angel bank from Maggie_1963. Ya'll are going to wish your partner stiffs you and you get one of these beauties! LOL! I'm teasing. No stiffing allowed! :thumbup: Thanks again Maggie. I know your quilts will be thoroughly enjoyed by the recipients.
Dotty... terrific, as usual!

Oh, Maggie_1963 makes great quilts. I have one of her angel quilts! :thumbup:
I have one of her angel quilts too!
Old 08-27-2011, 02:23 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin
I've enjoyed the last two swaps. But think it will be after the first of the year before I can do a swap again ... I will keep up with the little quilts thanks for letting me join the fun ..... I will be back in Jan. Have tons of fun everyone.
Sometimes we know when to step out--did that in June and what a wise decision for me. Look forward to you coming back this winter!
Old 08-27-2011, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin
Sometimes we know when to step out--did that in June and what a wise decision for me. Look forward to you coming back this winter!
Thanks girls ...by Jan. I will be done with chemo and hope Ill be back to my sewing machine .... I'm going to be keeping tabs on you guys so happy quilting
Old 08-27-2011, 05:28 PM

Count me in this month! It will be exciting for me as this is my birthday month too!!!!!
Old 08-27-2011, 06:50 PM

I am having withdrawal pains from not being in the August DQ swap due to our move. There are still many boxes to unpack and things to be put in their proper assigned spots but my sewing room is calling to me and I am ready to get started on my September DQ. I love the theme and have a great collection of B&W fabric set aside for it. Deciding on the touch of color will be lots of fun. I have a few ideas for the design too. I can't wait to get started...count me in, Chele!!!
Old 08-27-2011, 06:53 PM

This will be exciting. I've already pulled out my black and white fabric and think I might know what I'm going to do. Tomorrow I'll do a practice block to see if it will work out. Is this allowed? Wait a minute....that means I'm...I'm...I'm getting start EARLY! Gasp. shock.....
Old 08-27-2011, 07:41 PM

Think I forgot to actually say I was in for Sept. Chele

Patti Sue