September FQ Swap

Old 08-24-2012, 03:22 AM

The MamaHauser-- Ha Ha!!
Old 08-24-2012, 04:53 AM

found some fabrics so I can play!!! looking forward to sharing with someone special! let's play!!!
Old 08-25-2012, 02:19 PM

Where is everybody? Have names been assigned?
Old 08-25-2012, 03:13 PM

I'm here for now, getting ready for Issac, looks like we are going to catch it by Tuesday. So if i am not on for a few days that means power is out. All my friends in Fla be safe.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by mooretll View Post
I'm here for now, getting ready for Issac, looks like we are going to catch it by Tuesday. So if i am not on for a few days that means power is out. All my friends in Fla be safe.
Be careful and I'll be thinking of you.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by mooretll View Post
We're in the same boat! DH has been busy all day getting prepared. You should see the gas lines and walmart! What a mess. My friends DH is the manager at our Home Depot and he said they sold out of generators yesterday before lunch. I'm sure they got more in. Thank God we have one. Last time we had a bad one we didn't have power for a week. We live out in the country so I think we're one of the last to get fixed. Wouldn't you know both my freezers are full. All those summer veggies. LOL! You stay safe too!
Old 08-26-2012, 01:49 AM

I know my freezers are full also. going to lowes today and get a generator. Then cross our fingers and hope for the best. Really messing up my planting. I was going to plant the fall crop this weekend now i will be way behind by the time the field drys out enough to plant. be safe
Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene View Post
We're in the same boat! DH has been busy all day getting prepared. You should see the gas lines and walmart! What a mess. My friends DH is the manager at our Home Depot and he said they sold out of generators yesterday before lunch. I'm sure they got more in. Thank God we have one. Last time we had a bad one we didn't have power for a week. We live out in the country so I think we're one of the last to get fixed. Wouldn't you know both my freezers are full. All those summer veggies. LOL! You stay safe too!
Old 08-26-2012, 09:20 AM

It just started raining here, I'm not nearly ready, I am working so it makes it hard fo me to get out and do the things I need to do now, it will have to wait a few hours, I hope it won't be to bad then I do have extra water and stuff like that, and batteries and such.. but there are a few more things i need... Hope all my Florida friends do well, they have already closed Manatee, Pinellas and Hillsborough schools for tomorrow. Be careful all...
Old 08-26-2012, 12:14 PM

You Floridians stay safe! I know what you're going thru, been there and done that several times!
Old 08-26-2012, 03:53 PM

Yep, stay safe. I've been through many a hurricane in my past and am glad that Tennessee doesn't have them - though, we do seem to get lots of rain from those coming up the Gulf. Have been through hurricanes, fires, tornadoes and earthquakes. Never a Tsunami and don't want to do that or any of the others ever again if I can avoid them.