Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins

Old 04-23-2013, 10:10 AM

There are so many good people out there!! Glad you got them back. Now you gotta find time to watch them. I tape Fons & Port and Quilting with Nancy and watch on the weekends while DH is fishing. Never heard of the one you are talking about. i wonder if I would get it? I will have to look.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:00 AM
Swap Hosts

I never got around to watching it because we didn't have a DVD player hooked up to the television. We had FIOS and could record whatever we wanted so there was no point. Now I have our old one sitting here, but have no clue how to hook it up. Maybe will try on my computer! Happy to share with you when I'm done.

Originally Posted by buslady View Post
There are so many good people out there!! Glad you got them back. Now you gotta find time to watch them. I tape Fons & Port and Quilting with Nancy and watch on the weekends while DH is fishing. Never heard of the one you are talking about. i wonder if I would get it? I will have to look.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:12 PM

Bring on the crazy chicken/bird/donkey/monkey for me... Crazy is how I get through the days and not take life too serious!!
Old 04-23-2013, 01:04 PM

Last year my partner made me a traditional crazy quilt and included a squirrel on it for my office. It was so adorable so you can do many things with a crazy quilt.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:49 PM

How about a crazy kitty crazy quilt. I've got a real crazy kitty living with me. ( This post is only to make more posts. Don't pay much attention to it.)
Old 04-23-2013, 03:21 PM

I've noticed the 'stickies' on some of the places. What does a 'stickie' mean? I started a crazy something--not sure if that will be what I wind up sending for May swap or not. I liked it and then I added something I didn't like, so I removed that part. Hmmmm? Now what? I will have to go back to Post #66 and check out the link for the May 2012 crazy quilts that were submitted and take a looksee.

Speaking of spiders, at Christmas craft sales there are usually people selling beaded spiders for your Christmas tree. I have one but I don't know if I still have the legend that came with it or not.

I should be sewing but I'm not!
Old 04-23-2013, 04:01 PM

fans are also a part of traditional crazy quilts.
Old 04-23-2013, 04:22 PM

Hey, I'm with BertieD -what is a "stickie" ? I think it's something to do with a whole lotta people responding to a thread? Well if blah-blah-blah is what we need I gotta a whole of it, just let me know! :----)
Old 04-23-2013, 05:53 PM

I am here to say NO SPIDER WEB NOTHINGS EVER like NEVER like NEVER EVER. With spider webs come spiders. Now there is absolutely nothing LUCKY about a spider so you guys are all walking with "the little people" forget it. Native Americans use a dream catcher (a sybolic spider web) to catch your dreams before they fly out of your home. Ok well my dreams are not all that so they can fly out anytime. And if it caught MEMORIES like current short term memories I might consider it (no no I wouldnt). I am one anti spider person to the 100th degree.

Stickie Alert: We have one so your safe but post away it encourages people to come check us out! I think a wonky chicken is in my horizon.. Tracibug???

Also: I promise to not propose to any more members when your looking ok? that is a good compromise! and the DH tells me I cant bring home another wife no way no how . ... apparently one is enough. I would like a wife! I say two men are one too many for sure. anyone else agree with me?? unless a second hubby rubbed ankles and um gave scalp massages and did dishes and laundry and smiled while doing it.. then a second hubby might not be too horrible. especially if he was a honey do guy. oh yeah.. rethinking this.. nah more in another wife. they do EVERYTHING lol..
Old 04-23-2013, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Be not afraid! Here is a link to some crazy quilt links from last year.
Thanks for these links ....its a great start